Intern at Henkel Corporation
Posted in Information Technology 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Newington, Connecticut
Henkel Adhesive Technologies is a worldwide leader in bonding, sealing and surface treatments - thanks to our ambitious people. We create unique value for our clients and our technologies can be found in many objects touching our lives every day. Our success is built on constant innovation and people who strive for excellence. Working at Henkel is much more than just a job. It's a passion. Have you got what it takes?
What we offer
- Primary responsibilities will be to support the North America Product Safety & Regulatory Affairs (PSRA) department's efforts to build a fully indexable library of documents including workflows and procedures, product test reports, governmental registrations and filings and other relevant regulatory documents.
- Activities will include data gathering, data extraction, data indexing and entry, document collection, document scanning, data archiving, etc.
- Individual will gain familiarity with various types of product safety and regulatory affairs documentation and their relative importance to the sale of Henkel products.
Who we are looking for
- College student (completing Junior Year preferred; science discipline preferred, not required).
- Excellent written and oral skills. Excellent computer and data management skills.
Apply online if this sounds like your next challenge. Refer to the job ID mentioned above and get one step closer to starting your new job at Henkel.
Discover our winning culture: www.henkel.com/career