Inside Sales Representative at CompuCom
Posted in Sales 18 days ago.
Location: Fort Mill, South CarolinaJob Description:
At Tech-Zone, we work hard to simplify technology solutions so small businesses don't have to. Part of CompuCom, an IT services company that supports the top corporations in the U.S., Tech-Zone is designed to offer enterprise-level support to our local communities. We provide small and medium sized businesses with industrial-strength tech support and business-class hardware and software. We offer a combination of repair and IT maintenance services, as well as a wide array of new and refurbished computers, printers, tablets and smartphones. In-store or on-site, Tech-Zone is changing the way local businesses get support for the technology they rely on.
What You'll Do
Lead/Demand Generation through outbound and inbound sales opportunities, engage the appropriate sales or solutions resource to secure sales appointments; follow-up on leads to confirm sales or lost opportunities. Provide specialty customer scheduling & appointment confirmations as well as customer service survey tracking.
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Quickly qualify and align potential Tech-Zone service and solutions
- Set face to face meetings and/or phone meetings to advance sales process
- Close sales and achieve quarterly quotas
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Maintain a database of prospects within your territory and execute lead nurturing campaigns
- Work within a sales and marketing team to build pipeline and close deals
Who You Are
- 2-3 years experience in a inside business development role
- Technology related service or product sales background
- Proven inside sales experience
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone presence and experience dialing dozens of calls per day
- Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools
- Experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- MS Office Application Proficiency
- Customer service
- Outbound and inbound sales experience
- Familiar with Technology Solutions and Concepts.
Physical & Cognitive Requirements
- Ability to read, interpret and apply policies and instructions in English
- Ability to communicate with tact and diplomacy
- Ability to remain calm in emotionally-charged situations
- Ability to manage simultaneous and conflicting priorities in an effective manner
- Ability to manage to and meet deadlines
- Ability to identify and protect sensitive information
Help us build our legacy. Work with us on our newest and best IT service offering. We're transforming the way small businesses get IT services. Our client's tech problems are no longer theirs, the ownership lies with us.
We innovate everything. We connect everyone. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren't afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
Join Tech-Zone. Grow Tech-Zone. Win with Tech-Zone!