Inside Sales Manager - Ft. Mill, SC at CompuCom
Posted in Sales 15 days ago.
Location: Fort Mill, South CarolinaJob Description:
At Tech-Zone, we work hard to simplify technology solutions so small businesses don't have to. Part of CompuCom, an IT services company that supports the top corporations in the U.S., Tech-Zone is designed to offer enterprise-level support to our local communities. We provide small and medium sized businesses with industrial-strength tech support and business-class hardware and software. We offer a combination of repair and IT maintenance services, as well as a wide array of new and refurbished computers, printers, tablets and smartphones. In-store or on-site, Tech-Zone is changing the way local businesses get support for the technology they rely on.
We are building an Inside Sales Team from the ground up. The objective of the team is to conduct outbound prospecting to set appointments for our field sales reps. We need a leader to help structure the team with best practices to integrate lead nurturing, cold calling, social and email prospecting. Eventually we will integrate the marketing efforts with the Inside Sales team to maximize the efficiency of the end to end effort. We need help to pick and deploy the tools, policies, workflows, culture and metrics to get this team off to a great start.
Our Inside Sales Representatives are the critical force behind the growth targets of Tech-Zone and we need a leader to maintain and develop a high-performing culture for this team. Reporting into our VP of Sales, you'll be an integral part of our Sales leadership and provide continuous and constructive coaching for our Inside Sales Reps, as well as spearhead recruiting and onboarding efforts as needed. We're not only looking for someone with a track record of driving and delivering results; our ideal hire is also someone who incorporates empathy, integrity and humility into a hands-on and motivational style of leadership.
Who will love this job:
- A leader: You have an innate magnetism that inspires others.
- A teacher: You have the patience and drive to help your team members continuously improve.
- A data junkie: You recognize the importance of a quantitative approach to making decisions.
- A communicator: You not only celebrates wins, but also address issues effectively.
- A standout colleague: You understand the value of working behind the scenes to help others shine.
- Inside sales experience
- Track record as a high-performing SDR / BDR / AE
- 5 years' experience managing a team
- Knowledge of how to use sales metrics to gauge success
- Experience with SFDC and sales acceleration tools
- Superb communication and presentation skills
Help us build our legacy. Work with us on our newest and best IT service offering. We're transforming the way small businesses get IT services. Our client's tech problems are no longer theirs, the ownership lies with us.
We innovate everything. We connect everyone. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren't afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
Join Tech-Zone. Grow Tech-Zone. Win with Tech-Zone!