Operations Client Service, AVP at 2001 State Street Bank & Trust Co
Posted in Nonprofit - Social Services 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Olympia, Washington
Responsible for ensuring one of State Street’s Key clients are completely satisfied with State Street’s services. Responsibilities include maintaining extensive client contact including establishing relationships with client senior level management, consulting with client and internally on new products, services, the industry, etc., providing project leadership for fund/product start-up/conversions, and ensuring all service areas within the organization deliver the best possible service in the industry.
Representative accountabilities include:
- Responsible for the on-site management of a client within the business line of public funds, including the day-to-day management and successful long-term relationships of your assigned account. This involves extensive client contact, including relationships with Client and internal Senior Management teams.
- Responsible for the day to day management and successful long-term relationships of assigned accounts.
- Begins to focus on strategic aspects of maintaining and growing long-term relationships.
- Ensures superior client satisfaction by acting as an advocate for clients and ensuring client issues are satisfactorily resolved. Proactive identification of client needs and potential internal issues impacting client satisfaction.
- Manage all relationship issues, including service delivery problems, utilizing knowledge and experience to make decisions regarding the resolution process.
- Review Customer Satisfaction surveys, arranging key improvement initiatives where necessary.
- Consult with client and internally on new products, services and industry trends.
- Works closely with internal teams and clients. Facilitates communication between Client Service Operations & other business units to ensure an effective operating environment. Works with senior management keeping them informed of new developments, service issues, and new business opportunities.
- Maintain understanding of client SLA provisions and relevant KPIs to ensure delivery of the highest quality of client services
- Understand risks and make sure that appropriate, clearly defined controls are established and executed
- May be responsible for client retention and revenue expansion through existing services and cross sell.
- Provides overall project management for client related initiatives. Acts as a liaison between business units to ensure successful implementation. Manages internal and client expectations.
- Responds to inquiries from client auditors and periodically reviews client invoices for accuracy.
- During the course of normal day to day operation, be responsible for identifying any unusual or potentially suspicious transaction activity and must report and/or escalate in accordance with corporate policy and guidelines detailed in relevant operating procedures.
- BS/BA degree required. MBA desirable.
- Must have a minimum of 5-7 years of related experience, preferably within the financial services industry.
- Strong knowledge of mutual fund or investment-related accounting a must.
- Experience in relationship management, strong verbal and written communications skills, and some experience with presentations a must.
- Must possess leadership and management skills.
- Ability to travel up to 10%.