Senior Marketing Specialist at JE Dunn Construction
Posted in Media - Journalism - Newspaper 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
Best people + right culture. These are the driving forces behind JE Dunn’s strategy for success. By hiring the best people we can find, giving them interesting and challenging work, and letting them share in the company’s rewards, we’ve found a sustainable way to grow in our industry for the last 90+ years.
JE Dunn believes in providing the best tools for employees to get the job done right. Lean operation processes. Digital document collaboration. LEED-certified, occupant-focused environments. We make sure our workforce is prepared for the job, and we expect the best. Our diverse teams around the country strive to enrich lives through inspired people and places every day, and we need inspired people like you to join us in our pursuit of building perfection.
Key Role Responsibilities - Core
MARKETING FAMILY - CORE
- Prepares, including developing content, proofing and editing requests for proposal (RFP) and qualification (RFQ) responses.
- Produces presentation materials and deliverables for internal purposes and project pursuits.
- Maintains accuracy of marketing information within Cosentials, which includes internal personnel resumes, external contact records, project records, and knowledge database.
- Creates unique marketing collateral for Business Development and internal departments as requested, ensuring corporate identity is maintained.
- Plans, coordinates or attends events such as trade shows, conferences, client events, and in-house planned activities.
- Prepares, including writing, proofreading and editing award submissions.
- Gathers information and produces effective narratives to effectively market JE Dunn.
- Researches the organizations competitors and provides analysis.
- Provides information to corporate communications team on events or projects for internal or external press releases, social media, info to portal, OneDunn newsletter, etc.
- Demonstrates commitment to the highest standards of client satisfaction by displaying courtesy and sensitivity, and responding promptly to client needs.
- Manages difficult or emotional client situations promptly and efficiently.
- Meets client commitments, recognizes and acts upon service opportunities.
- Solicits and applies feedback to improve quality and service.
- Has responsibility for project and/or company photography.
Key Role Responsibilities - Additional Core
SENIOR MARKETING SPECIALIST
In addition, this position will be responsible for the following:
- Leads the successful completion of marketing responses for large, complex construction pursuits.
- Provides information and support for national communication projects and initiatives.
- Leads marketing pursuit strategy from inception to completion.
- Provides presentation coaching and feedback during preparation for interview.
- Manages marketing workflow for pursuits, including kick off meetings, work plan formation, outline and follow through.
- Engage in partnership with Business Development to create a win strategy, and tracks adherence to the strategy during the ongoing pursuit.
- Develops and conceptualizes the winning packaging for printed and interview material.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Ability to perform work accurately and completely, and in a timely manner
- Communication skills, verbal and written
- Proficiency in MS Office – Intermediate
Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite – InDesign and Photoshop – Advanced
- Ability to create effective graphics
- Organizational skills – Advanced
- Listening skills
- Ability to deliver quality through attention to detail – Advanced
- Ability to learn and use a variety of software, tools and systems necessary to meet business needs – Advanced
- Ability to quickly and effectively solve complex problems – Advanced
- Ability to work collaboratively and cross-functionally to obtain information or solve problems in support of the team’s goals
- Ability to adapt to change
- Ability to be proactive and resourceful
- Ability to build relationships with team members that transcend a project
- Ability to provide mentorship to less experienced team members
- Ability to build relationships and collaborate within a team, internally and externally
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, marketing or related field (Preferred)
- In lieu of the above requirements, relevant experience will be considered.
- 5+ Years marketing, communications or public relations experience (Preferred)
At JE Dunn, you’ll receive an abundance of resources dedicated to ensuring your success and future development
Whether it’s our Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP), company wellness program, or modern workspaces, we put the satisfaction of our employees at the forefront of everything we do.
Award-winning benefits package
Named one of Plan Sponsor Magazine’s 2015 Plan Sponsors of the Year, JE Dunn’s employee benefits package ranks among the top of our peer group, meeting and exceeding standard expectations.
Professional training opportunities
Our employee development team works full-time to create growth opportunities across the company. We encourage employees to take command of their own development, and we make sure they have what they need to take that next step.
Corporate and personal involvement in the communities in which we work is simply part of the job--JE Dunn as an organization is proud to donate over 10 percent of our pre-tax earnings to charities around the country each year.
JE Dunn Construction is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. JE Dunn Construction is a background screening, drug-free workplace.
Accessibility: If you need an accommodation as part of the employment process please contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org
JE Dunn Construction Company does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or agencies. Any resume submitted to any employee of JE Dunn Construction without a prior written search agreement will be considered unsolicited and the property of JE Dunn Construction Company. Please, no phone calls or emails.