Sr Network Administrator - Voice/Telephony at Heraeus Incorporated
Posted in Management 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Buford, Georgia
Sr Network Administrator - Voice/Telephony
Location Buford - Georgia
Heraeus, the technology group headquartered in Hanau, Germany, is a leading international family-owned company formed in 1851. We create high-quality solutions for our customers and strengthen their long-term competitiveness by combining material expertise with technological know-how. Our ideas are focused on important issues such as the environment, energy, health, mobility and industrial applications. In the 2016 financial year, Heraeus generated revenues without precious metals of €2.0 bn and a total revenue of €21.5 bn. Our promise to over 12,400 employees in about 40 countries is to enable them to develop their own ideas and to drive them forward.
Your role and responsibilities:
For this position we are seeking someone who wants to develop, thrives in challenging environments and prefers opportunities to build new communication solutions. We are looking to reinforce our global expert team with a senior system administrator for Microsoft Skype for Business / Cisco Call Manager. The system environment is based on Microsoft Skype for Business and is currently being rolled out as an international standard for telephony. We are currently defining new and future-oriented solutions for improving and standardizing communication within the Heraeus Group, where we need your support and creative ideas. In particular in the areas of:
- Global migration from Cisco Callmanager and non-VoIP locations to Skype for Business,
- Introduction of a multi-channel ContactCenter solution based on Skype for Business,
- Replacement of ISDN and analogue telephony
Other future tasks will include:
- Conception, design and operation of the worldwide Skype for Business and Cisco Call Manager infrastructure
- Monitoring the system environments
- Support for larger Skype conferences
- Innovation, design, dimensioning, implementation and optimization of existing and new infrastructures
- Selection and realization of add-on applications and systems up to the implementation and maintenance of the solutions
- Communicate and align with our regional IT centers and the HQ in Germany
- Initiation, assignment (cost estimation, calculation, etc.) up to the realization of the projects with our group internal customers
- Regular meetings and exchange with the global team members
What is required for this role:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Telecommunications, Computer Science or relevant program.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in supportgin Cisco VoIP Platform.
- Demonstrate a high level of integrity, professionalism and leadership ability
- Exhibit a high level of motivation and initiative with the ability to meet deadlines.
- Excellent customer relationship skills.
- Open mindset to challenge current status
- Love to drive change
- Ownership and ability to create visions and bring them to life
Our recruiting team will carefully review and consider each individual application. Qualified candidates will be contacted for further discussion. We thank you for your consideration and appreciate your interest in Heraeus. For more information, please visit www.heraeus.com/careersusa.