Reinforcement Machine Learning Engineer, BMW Technology Office - Silicon Valley at BMW Group
Posted in Software 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Mountain View, California
BMW Of North America
BMW Technology Corporation
Build what Matters
Join us and be part in shaping the next era of mobility: connected, electric, and autonomous. The Technology Office in Mountain View is leading BMW’s efforts to develop these areas to craft the next generation of sustainable, high performance driving machines. We look for candidates with a bold temperament to work with us in small agile teams rapidly iterating on new prototypes to advance premium mobility.
The Reinforcement Machine Learning Engineer is responsible for implementing tasks within the Autonomous aspect of the BMW strategy to speed up delivery of innovations to customers. Specifically, he/she is responsible for identifying and implementing new technologies and business opportunities in Silicon Valley. As a subject matter expert in autonomous driving, he/she understands and executes the transformation of the engineering workforce to state of art agile and customer-centric development. He/she has a vast understanding and network in Silicon Valley to generate and implement new ideas for products and services with partners.
Join the team at BMW of North America and enjoy a high-performance employment package which includes:
• Company paid Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
• Employee car program
• 401(k) Savings Plan
• Retirement Income Account
- Bachelors of Science in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field
- 2-4 years professional experience in industry managing relevant innovative projects and/or products related to machine learning.
- 1+years of experience with related technologies or capstone course equivalent experience.
- Prior experience with reinforcement learning
- Leadership interest
- Strong peer-level interpersonal communication skills.
- Interest in understanding of BMW development processes
- Established network
- Interest in or understanding of market trends in the space if autonomous driving
- Conscientious, responsible, self-motivated; leads with positive example
- Willing to travel per project needs, also internationally
BMW NA is an EO employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.