Engineering - Structural Engineer (4-10 years) at KPFF Consulting Engineers
Posted in Architecture 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Seattle, Washington
Our Washington Division’s Structural Team located in Downtown Seattle is seeking an experienced Structural Engineer (4 to 10 years of experience).
KPFF’s delivery of structural engineering is based on collaboration and communication. We work with architects, owners, developers, contractors, and public agencies, designing structures on a variety of challenging projects including commercial/office, educational, civic, residential, hospitality, medical, libraries, industrial, retail and aviation.
Join us and become part of a team that works on exciting projects with exceptional clients. Be sure to check out our website to learn more about us and the sort of projects we work on: www.kpff.com
- BSCE with Emphasis in Structural
- MSCE or MSE with Emphasis in Structural (Preferred)
- Professional Engineering License in Civil Engineering
- Experience (2 years minimum) with a Consulting firm
- Strong Technical (analytical and design) and Organization Skills
- Experience in the Design and Construction of reinforced concrete, structural steel, wood, masonry, and post-tensioned concrete for primarily building structures
- Proficiency with the following Software, or similar software:
- Ram Structural Systems (RamSteel, RamConcept)
- CSI Software Suite (ETABS, SAP, SAFE)
- Passionate about Exceptional Client Services
- Strong Communicator
- Ability to work with and lead junior engineers
KPFF is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
See Job Description