MST Expert System Supervisor at COMMUNITY SOLUTIONS INC
Posted in Nonprofit - Social Services 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Bloomfield, Connecticut
We are looking for a dynamic leader to become our MST Expert System Supervisor and provide clinical leadership to MST teams in effectively implementing the Multisystemic Therapy treatment model. This position has supervisory responsibilities for various MST teams.
Community Solutions Inc. (CSI) is a nonprofit organization that promotes self-reliance, responsibility and accountability for at-risk and disadvantaged youth and adults. Since 1962, CSI has delivered supervision, treatment, and comprehensive, individualized services to help clients interact more effectively in their communities and become productive citizens.
Essential Functions for this role include:
- Providing training in the theory and application of MST to personnel with various professional backgrounds and who hold a variety of positions including clinicians, supervisors, administrators, and policy makers.
- Assist organizations to ensure the success of the MST program through weekly telephone consultation and ongoing training to the MST teams.
- Provide consultation regarding organizational and systems issues.
- Conduct training in the theory and application of MST.
- Provide weekly consultation to therapist teams implementing the MST treatment model.
- Work with up to five (5) sets of teams that come together for booster training or a total of up to10 teams on an ongoing basis.
- Determine additional training needs of supervisors and therapist teams and implement booster training required to meet these needs.
- Serve as a resource to supervisors and therapists for additional materials relevant to their training needs regarding research proven interventions.
- Coordinate training including scheduling, preparation of materials, communicate with teams regarding training logistics, and facilitating all activities required to successfully complete training and evaluation.
- Provide consultation to organizations, MST Supervisors, and clinicians in issues related to MST and MST program implementation.
- Mileage reimbursement
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Medical / Dental/ Vision Insurance /Voluntary Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Two (2) weeks of vacation accrued within the first year, bumped to three (3) week accrual after 1 year of service.
- Sick and disability time (accrual based)
- Voluntary 401(k) retirement savings plan, with up to a 4% employer match contribution
• Master’s degree in psychology, social work or related field required, Ph.D preferred.
• Previous experience as a MST Supervisor preferred
• Clinical competence in family therapy, behavior therapy, and cognitive-behavioral therapy.
• Familiarity with research literature on the causes, correlates, and treatments of delinquency and serious emotional disturbances desirable.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Demonstrated ability to teach and make effective public presentations.
• Prior experience teaching professionals or graduate students preferable.
• Ability to travel a minimum 35% time, valid drivers license required.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
• Experience with Microsoft Office.
CSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Disability/Vet. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.