Posted in Nonprofit - Social Services 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Bloomfield, Connecticut
We are looking for a dynamic leader to become our MST Expert System Supervisor and provide clinical leadership to MST teams in effectively implementing the Multisystemic Therapy treatment model. This position has supervisory responsibilities for various MST teams.
Community Solutions Inc. (CSI) is a nonprofit organization that promotes self-reliance, responsibility and accountability for at-risk and disadvantaged youth and adults. Since 1962, CSI has delivered supervision, treatment, and comprehensive, individualized services to help clients interact more effectively in their communities and become productive citizens.
Essential Functions for this role include:
• Master’s degree in psychology, social work or related field required, Ph.D preferred.
• Previous experience as a MST Supervisor preferred
• Clinical competence in family therapy, behavior therapy, and cognitive-behavioral therapy.
• Familiarity with research literature on the causes, correlates, and treatments of delinquency and serious emotional disturbances desirable.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Demonstrated ability to teach and make effective public presentations.
• Prior experience teaching professionals or graduate students preferable.
• Ability to travel a minimum 35% time, valid drivers license required.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
• Experience with Microsoft Office.
CSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Disability/Vet. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.