Digital Project Manager at Strategic Factory
Posted in Art 14 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Owings Mills, Maryland
The Digital Project Manager is responsible for all planning, management and documentation of projects for specific departments mentioned below. They may work closely with upper management and team leads to make sure that the scope and direction of each project is on schedule, and work across departments for support.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinate internal resources and vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
- Ensuring that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget for:
- All Agency of Record projects
- All Marketing Projects
- All Digital Projects
- Assists with Online Portal Services
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress and can report on that progress in a real-time capacity.
- Report and escalate to management as needed.
- Client interaction as needed.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
Nonessential Duties and Responsibilities
- Enter jobs into the computer system for the production staff
- Work on job assignments in other departments as instructed
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) is the minimum; 2-3 years project management experience required
Ability to read and interpret important documents, especially work orders, client correspondence, and quotes
Ability to speak effectively with co-workers, managers, and clients
Ability to add and subtract numbers and to multiply and divide with 10's and 100's
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations
Performing this job successfully requires that an individual have a solid understanding of computers, data entry, software, and email
- 2-3 years project management experience
- Experience and knowledge of Website Development lifecycle and Wordpress
- Experience using Basecamp, Function Fox (or equivalent), Gantt charts and other scheduling tools as needed.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Shows initiative and a team-oriented mindset
- Active listener
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Time management the ability to adhere to deadlines
- Initiative ' job requires a willingness to take on responsibilities and challenges.
- Works well in a dynamic environment
- Committed to company mission and values
Physical Demands and Work Environment
- Physical demands
- While performing the duties of this job, one is regularly required to sit and work on a computer and talk on a phone. Additionally, a large part of the job involves traveling to customer business and homes; this involves sitting and focusing on the road for a large part of the work day. The associate is occasionally required to walk, stand, and stoop, however this is infrequent.
- Work environment
- While performing the duties of this job, the associate is regularly exposed to noise commonly found in an office environment, such as printers, faxes, and phones operating, as well as other employees conversing.
Strategic Factory is an Equal Opportunity Employer.