Talent Acquisition Specialist at Mott MacDonald
Posted in Other 13 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Iselin, New Jersey
The Talent Acquisition Specialist is responsible for delivering all facets of recruiting success throughout the organization.
* Responsible for the full gamut of recruiting activity for the engineering infrastructure across geographic regions and disciplines (Transportation, Water/Wastewater, Environmental, Buildings)
* Confers with hiring managers to identify personnel needs, job specifications, qualifications and skill requirements.
* Utilizes the internet/on-line recruiting tools (LinkedIn) as well as social and professional networking sites and a network of contacts to source qualified candidates.
* Reviews applicant information; screens candidates; orients candidate about the position; coordinates interviews, extends offer and handles reference checks.
* Ensures all requisitions are OFCCP compliant.
* Manages employee referral bonus program/process.
* Attends job fairs and coordinates participation; may be asked to deliver a presentation.
* Partners with external agencies to fill positions as needed.
* Prepares recruiting reports for management and compiles data in support of federal contractor requirements.
* Candidate must have experience in a similar position as a Talent Acquisition Specialist, Corporate Recruiter or Agency Recruiter. Infrastructure engineering industry experience is strongly preferred.
* Experience with applicant tracking system is required as is general savvy with LinkedIn and other recruitment tools.
* Must be self-motivated, able to work autonomously with hiring managers and own the recruiting function.
* Strong candidate sourcing, interpersonal, relationship-building, timely troubleshooting and organizational skills. Ability to maintain confidentiality.
* Need a general understanding of employment laws and importantly, federal contractor/OFCCP requirements.
* Ability to travel, sometimes overnight, for recruitment meetings, college visits, career fairs, etc.
Education & Experience:
* A Bachelor s Degree
* Minimum 5-10 years of experience as listed above.
Mott MacDonald is a $2bn engineering, management and development consultancy. We re one of the largest and most diverse firms of our kind in the world with over 16,000 staff working out of 180 principal offices, delivering projects in 150 countries.
Our global business is multisector, spanning buildings, communications, defense, education, environment, health, international development, industry, mining, oil and gas, power, transport, urban development, water and wastewater.
Equal employment opportunity is the law. English version, Spanish version, Chinese version.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, creed, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status or disability status.