Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Foster City, California
The Stock Administrator will join our HR Team and perform the day-to-day stock administration related activities for both stock options and restricted stock units globally. The ideal candidate will have excellent customer service and communication skills, a high level of accuracy, ability to focus on detail, strong technical skills, and be one who takes pride in producing high quality work.
* Maintain Equity Edge database and ensure accuracy at all times.
* Prepare and process stock options and restricted stock unit grants, cancellations, and exercises and releases on a timely basis for all employees and other option and equity holders.
* Prepare and distribute option grants electronically.
* Prepare international employee withholding taxes true up.
* Prepare monthly equity reconciliations for Accounting.
* Provide NQ, ISO, RSU tax reports to Payroll.
* Generate reports from Equity Edge database, including but not limited to participants summary.
* Maintain trading blackout periods, pre-clearance and enforcement of insider trading policy restrictions.
* Interact with transfer agent to ensure that trades are settled timely and initiate and reconcile DWAC transactions for Section 16 executives with 10b5-1 trading plans.
* Act as main point of contact for employee questions on equity.
* Ensure that internal controls and procedures are followed to satisfy periodic review of compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley.
* Put together and maintain global mobility tracking program.
* Bachelor's degree in Accounting/Finance or similar preferred.
* Must have at least 7 years experience in stock administration using Equity Edge and E-Trade.
* Must have experience with stock options and RSUs.
* Must have global equity taxation knowledge.
* Must know how to handle global mobility and have conceptually put together global mobility tracking program.
* Able to work independently and effectively with a range of individuals.
* Ability to maintain strict confidentiality of materials and information.
* Able to multi-task, prioritize, and work under tight deadlines.
* Strong analytical skills, accuracy and attention to details required.
* Strong organization skills, good work ethic, and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Qualys is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as protected veteran or status as a qualified individual with disability.