Paving Utility - Williston at Pike Industries, Inc
Posted in Construction 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Williston, Vermont
Job ID: 129699
Pike Industries, Inc., a subsidiary and integral part of Oldcastle, is a leading Highway Contractor and the largest producer of Hot Mix Asphalt and Construction Aggregates in New England. Pike has experienced continual growth over the years and currently employs nearly 1,000 people throughout NH, ME and VT. The dedication, knowledge, and quality workmanship of our employees is what makes the company such a great success. If you’re looking for a challenging career at a company that will reward your efforts, look no further. Take the first step and apply for an exciting opportunity to gain top notch industry experience and pave the road to your success. All Roads Lead Here!
We are seeking safety minded, self-motivated, qualified, versatile individuals to work with crew members to ensure smooth operations of daily paving on each job. The selected candidates will perform a wide variety of responsibilities associated with lay down of asphalt. Experience with small and/or heavy equipment is preferred. Positions based out of Williston, Vermont. Classification: Seasonal hourly position.
- Must be committed to providing and promoting a safe work environment.
- Perform manual labor such as raking and looting.
- Directing and guiding traffic through construction sites when necessary.
- Willingness to assist crew with other tasks such as cross training and operating various pieces of equipment.
- A CDL B license with Tank Endorsement would be a plus.
- The willingness to work extended hours with possible night and/or weekend work as well as overnights.
- The willingness to travel to other Pike locations throughout Maine, New Hampshire and Vermont when needed.
What Oldcastle Offers You
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development and internal promotion
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
Oldcastle has a long and proud heritage as one of North America’s largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the Oldcastle family. Oldcastle operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Oldcastle is a great place to grow! If you’re up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Please complete your online application and profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Thank you for your interest in the Oldcastle family!
Pike Industries, Inc. is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Pike Industries, Inc. is part of the Oldcastlecareers™ network.