Posted in Admin - Clerical 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Maryland Heights, Missouri
Responsible for insuring a smooth work-flow throughout the entire mail operation. Maintains accurate records for all equipment and mail center operations.
- Ensure mail is date-stamped, sorted and batched.
- Distribute mail to departments post sorting.
- Handle incoming, outgoing, interoffice and overnight mail in a timely manner.
- Retrieve, assemble, and file information accurately and timely using established procedures.
- Handle returned mail according to documented procedures.
- Participate in mail pickups from the local Post Office, as needed.
- Fill in appropriate log sheets for monthly reporting.
General Job Information
TitleSr. Mail Services Coordinator-1
CountryUnited States of America
FLSA StatusUnited States of America (Non-Exempt)
Recruiting Start Date1/30/2018
Date Requisition Created1/30/2018
EducationGED (Required), High School (Required)
License and Certifications - Required
License and Certifications - Preferred
Other Job Requirements
Responsibilities3+ years mail center or related experience., Detail oriented with excellent organizational and problem-solving skills. Ability to work with minimal supervision, multi-task, be adaptable to repetitive tasks.
Magellan Health Services is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Tobacco-free workplace. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled