Office Administrator at NRT LLC
Posted in Admin - Clerical 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Austin, Texas
NRT LLC is the nation’s largest owner and operator of residential real estate brokerages operating in more than 50 of the 100 largest metropolitan areas in the United States, with approximately 790 offices and 47,500 independent sales associates in. NRT is a subsidiary of Realogy (NYSE: RLGY). NRT is ranked the No. 1 residential real estate brokerage firm in the U.S. for 20 years in a row, according to the REAL Trends 500 report. The ranking is based on 2016 closed sales volume and closed transaction sides for the nation's top 500 brokerages. NRT led the ranking with $166 billion in sales volume and 337,780 transaction sides on a pro forma* basis.
*This takes into consideration the estimated full-year performance of companies acquired by NRT during 2016.
Visit www.nrtllc.com for more information
Coldwell Banker United is seeking a full time Office Administrator to work out of the Austin (N Capital Of Texas Highway) office.
The Office Administrator is responsible for general administration of the real estate sales office. In addition to supporting the Branch Manager and assisting the Independent Associates (IA), the Office Administrator may play a key part in coordinating all the activities involved in advertising, listing, sales and closings of properties. They may also be involved in handling expenses, disbursements and reporting.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage all aspects of listings including: process listings, sales and closings in Trident, audit and maintain related records of listings, contracts and closings, review files to make certain that all necessary documents and approvals are included, gather and communicate information for settlements to attorneys.
- Support IA with on-boarding and processing upon affiliation, educate sales associates on phone and other office systems, order business cards, name badges, provide consistent level of support in the processing of all sell/buy transactions.
- Complete branch accounts payables and receivables, obtain necessary approvals and submit to regional accounting office, maintain petty cash, process expense reports.
- Complete all office administration tasks, including general, office and business supply orders, equipment maintenance, preparation and processing of new affiliation paperwork and licenses, maintain files and oversee general office appearance and repair issues.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Real estate transactions experience required
- Two or more years’ experience in a customer centric business environment with administrative responsibility.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Creative problem solving skills. Strong communication skills, verbal and written.
- Ability to interact successfully with both internal and external customers at all levels.
- Basic math skills which include addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, percentage, fractions and the ability to calculate commissions, interests and discounts.
- Ability to multi task, prioritize and be flexible with changing business needs in a team environment.
To be considered an applicant for this position you must show how you meet the basic qualifications of the job in a resume or document you upload.
NRT LLC, a subsidiary of Realogy Corporation, is committed to providing equal employment opportunity (“EEO”) and will make employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, sexual preference, gender identity or gender expression, veteran status, marital status, disability, or any other characteristic protected under applicable laws and regulations. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected under applicable laws and regulations.Under the Americans with Disabilities Act and other applicable laws Realogy will provide reasonable accommodation to disabled applicants upon request during the application process to ensure equal opportunities to be considered for employment.