Closing Assistant (Boulder, CO) 33387 at Guardian Title Agency, LLC
Posted in Admin - Clerical 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Boulder, Colorado
Title Resource Group (TRG) is a full-service title and settlement services company. TRG serves real estate companies, corporations and financial institutions in support of residential and commercial real estate transactions. Headquartered in Mount Laurel, N.J., TRG is a nationally managed family of companies operating under well-known, local brands.
TRG quick facts:
- More than 2,200 employees and more than 400 offices across the United States, the majority of which are located in NRT brokerage offices
- Operates in 48 states and provides closing services in all 50
- Visit www.trgc.com for more information
We are Guardian Title Agency, a leader in the title industry and a proud TRG company. We are a full service title, settlement, underwriting and vendor management services company. We work with a wide range of industries including real-estate, affinity groups, financial instructions and many more. We support residential and commercial real-estate transactions and we are good at it too! We are looking to add a Closing Assistant to our amazing team here in Boulder, CO.
What you will be doing:
- Support the Closing Officer and Clients
- Order intake
- Reviewing and clearing title matters
- Reviewing and understanding real estate contracts
- Preparing closing documents and statements
- Disbursing real estate transactions
- Maintain stellar customer services
What you need for this position:
- High School Diploma, GED or Equivalent
- Basic understanding of the Mortgage industry
- Minimum (1) year administrative experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Real Estate, Lending or Title experience.
- Superior customer services
Title Resource Group, LLC a subsidiary of Realogy Holdings Corp, is committed to providing equal employment opportunity (“EEO”) and will make employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, sexual preference, gender identity or gender expression, veteran status, marital status, disability, or any other characteristic protected under applicable laws and regulations. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected under applicable laws and regulations. Under the Americans with Disabilities Act and other applicable laws Title Resource Group will provide reasonable accommodation to disabled applicants upon request during the application process to ensure equal opportunities to be considered for employment.