MGR, WESTERN REGIONAL SALES at BI Incorporated (A GEO Company)
Posted in Health Care 11 days ago.
This job brought to you by Careerbuilder
Location: Boulder, ColoradoJob Description:
Manages the sales activity in a specified region, with the primary focus on maintaining, growing and developing new accounts to meet or exceed assigned revenue quotas. Responsible for the supervision of Business Development Directors and Program Managers in assigned territory.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the management and supervision of Business Development Directors and Program Managers within assigned territory.
- Territories include: WA, OR, CA, ID, NV, UT, AK, HI, Guam, MT, WY, CO, AZ, NM, ND, SD, NE, KS, MN, IA, MO, LA, WI, IN, TX, OK, Canada, IL
- Develops and implements plans for a specified regional area for ongoing sales activity to ensure revenue retention and growth.
- Develops and monitors a system to measure effective sales activities.
- Assists sales force with the development of sales plans for specific accounts, and strategies for revenue retention and account growth.
- Provides strategic and tactical direction, and mentoring for sales force. Supports sales force on customer/prospect calls as needed.
- Identifies and develops relationships with key customer contacts, including government agencies and private companies in the electronic monitoring market, to promote Company products and services, and business partnerships.
- Reports sales activities to the VP Of Business Development and other senior management as required.
- Maintains industry and product knowledge. Informs Company of changing market conditions.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Criminal Justice or related field.
- Three to five years of experience in Government Sales Management.
- In-depth knowledge of sales strategies for government, criminal justice and/or corrections.
- Strategic sales account planning skills.
- Knowledge of corrections industry and industry trends.
- Conflict management skills, including negotiation, problem/issue determination and resolution.
- Drivers License Required
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong management skills.
- Problems solving skills.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Ability to work with computers and the necessary software typically used by the department.
- Frequent Travel Required- up to 50% of time.
Equal Opportunity Employer