Administrative Assist at XPO Logistics SC Corporate
Posted in Admin - Clerical 15 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Charlotte, North Carolina
Shift - Monday through Friday, 1st Shift
Logistics done differently.
At XPO Logistics, our employees take pride in their work and show dedication to their job. As the Administrative Assistant, you will provide professional level support to leaders across the organization. You will partner with other professionals across XPO operations to achieve strategic and business targets. On our team, you’ll have the support to excel at work, and the resources to build a career you can be proud of.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability and more.
What you’ll do on a typical day:
- Plan and arrange travel itineraries, process expenses, and manage schedules
- Arrange various external and internal events
- Organize meetings, schedule meeting facilities, and take care of resulting follow-up activities
- Communicate well with leadership, team members, and other departments
- Commit to process excellence by ensuring proper, efficient, and accurate use of processes
What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, you'll need:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1 year of administrative support experience
- Knowledge of multiple administrative disciplines
- Ability to support tasks of moderate complexity which require discretion and independent judgment
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, maintain confidentiality when appropriate, produce accurate output, and meet deadlines
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience booking travel arrangements
Be part of something big.
XPO provides cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the world's most successful companies, including Disney, Pepsi, L'Oréal, Toyota and many others. We’re the fastest-growing transportation company on the Fortune 500 list and we’re just getting started.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran, or other protected status.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time-to-time, as needed.