Posted in Admin - Clerical 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: collegeville, Pennsylvania
Position Title: Administrative Assistant - Oncology
Working Location: Pennsylvania
Employment Status: Full time
Required Experience: Not Indicated
Required Education: Diploma
Travel Required: 0%
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Performs administrative support to the Head of Scientific Affairs, Directors and Managers in Scientific Affairs, MDLs in Clinical Oncology, Clinical Study Physicians, and Scientists.
• Performs Outlook calendar management for multiple individuals and schedules group and departmental meetings.
• Ability to manage, organize, and schedule events for multiple people/events
• Coordinates travel, itineraries and prepare expense reports.
• Maintain up-to-date awareness of all appropriate GSK procedures and displays willingness to become familiar with new processes.
• Records absence activity (exceptions) for the group.
• Respond to routine departmental inquiries and directs higher-level questions to appropriate personnel.
• Must exercise good judgment in setting priorities and able to meet deadlines and work under pressure
• High school diploma
• Expert proficiency with computer applications and knowledge required to efficiently use Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Microsoft Outlook mail/calendar/databases
• Proficient in coordinating global travel arrangements.
• Ability to handle highly confidential information.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against
any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex,
age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity,
status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal,
state or local protected class.