Office Administrator-Columbus at NRT LLC
Posted in Admin - Clerical 11 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Columbus, Ohio
NRT LLC is the nation’s largest owner and operator of residential real estate brokerages operating in more than 50 of the 100 largest metropolitan areas in the United States, with approximately 790 offices and 47,500 independent sales associates in. NRT is a subsidiary of Realogy (NYSE: RLGY). NRT is ranked the No. 1 residential real estate brokerage firm in the U.S. for 20 years in a row, according to the REAL Trends 500 report. The ranking is based on 2016 closed sales volume and closed transaction sides for the nation's top 500 brokerages. NRT led the ranking with $166 billion in sales volume and 337,780 transaction sides on a pro forma* basis.
*This takes into consideration the estimated full-year performance of companies acquired by NRT during 2016.
Visit www.nrtllc.com for more information
The Office Administrator is responsible for general administration of the real estate sales office and front desk area. In addition to supporting the Branch Manager and assisting the agents, the Office Administrator takes a lead role in coordination all of the activities involved in advertising, listing, sales and closings of properties. The Office Administrator handles expenses, disbursements, reporting and oversees the activities of other clerical staff as a working supervisor to enable operational effectiveness at the real estate sales office.
Supervision: Works Under Administrative Direction: work is performed under administrative direction within broad guidelines and objectives. Structures own work area and allocates work to subordinates without reference to supervisor. Sets standards for the work area and is directly accountable for results.
Essential Job Duties
Sales Files: Responsible for preparing and reviewing sales files. This includes but is not limited to:
- Review forms for signatures, price, accuracy and completion.
- Prepare and send earnest money checks to the corporate accounting department.
- Create and manage transaction in Homebase
- Continuously update MLS throughout the real estate transaction.
- Notify Managing Broker to ensure that all required documents are in office file and are approved prior to closing.
Processing Listings: Responsible for overseeing the process of all new home listings. Works with the Listing Coordinator, Administrative Assistant and/or Receptionist (as applicable). This includes but is not limited to:
- Create and manage transaction in Homebase
- Enter Listing into local MLS
- Send out communication to new listing clients
- Review entry of new listings into online marketing tools and work with agent to create any applicable marketing materials.
- Work with agents on uploading photos to market the listing.
New Agent Orientation: Responsible for the successful on-boarding of all new agents. This includes but is not limited to:
- Formal orientation meeting with new agent
- Process new agent paperwork and communicate with Licensing Coordinator and IT via NOPA that there is new agent to be set up in Trident and on Real Estate Boards.
- Set up phone, printers, order signs, name tags, keys/fobs, etc.
- Call in tickets for new Hires to get set up in Home Base.
- Assist with introduction/announcement mailing
Agent Termination: Responsible for the terminating all agents departing the company. This includes but is not limited to:
- Submitting NOPA for termination
- Disable agent’s access to office, phone, etc.
- Work with Licensing Coordinator to terminate agent’s association with the office for Board/MRED
- Send a copy of the terminated license to licensing department.
Processing HUDS and Commission checks: Responsible for processing all HUDS and working with Commissions team in Northbrook to process and distribute commission checks in a timely manner. This includes but is not limited to:
- Reviewing for accurate payments/follow up if not correct
- Upload documents into Homebase and update status and commissions in Trident
- Update MLS
- Scan/send check and appropriate completed SIS to Commissions team.
- Work with Commissions team on any updates/changes that are needed.
Account Payable & Receivable: Responsible for processing all vendor invoices and payments in a timely manner. This includes but is not limited to:
- Charges to agents AR's
- Monthly AR statements to the agents
- Review vendor invoices and send to Northbrook Accounting Department with check requests for payment.
Reports: Produce reports on a weekly/monthly/as needed basis.
Assist agents with various problems/questions
Manage & maintain physical office space
- Maintain Copy Machine operational
- Ensure that proper security steps are taken
- Ensure that office space is clean and orderly at all times
Provide back up support as needed (including covering support staff shifts) when support staff members are out of office.
Attend all OA regional meetings; attend required webinars and conference calls to remain current with business trends and requirements.
- Work with Licensing Coordinator to ensure that all Real Estate Licenses are current and active.
- Timely payment of fees and dues to real estate boards and corporate payments
Other administrative responsibilities as needed, along with serving as the back-up to other positions in the office during any absence.
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. -
High School Diploma or equivalent work experience.
Three plus years of professional experience is preferred.
Prior Real Estate and Customer Service experience strongly preferred.
Technologically proficient in all areas including but not limited to: familiarity with various operating systems on PCs and Macs and ability to navigate computer software and hardware
Ability to learn new software programs on an as needed basis, skillful in using the following programs including, but not limited to: Microsoft office programs such as Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Publisher, and Adobe programs such as Adobe Acrobat
Creative problem-solving skills.
Strong communication skills, verbal and written.
Ability to interact successfully with both internal and external customers at all levels.
Ability to multi-task, prioritize and be flexible with changing business needs in a team environment as well as manage deadlines and time constraints.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work:
- Travel is typically not required.
- Scheduled hours are based on business need.
- This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
To be considered an applicant for this position you must show how you meet the basic qualifications of the job in a resume or document you upload.
NRT LLC, a subsidiary of Realogy Corporation, is committed to providing equal employment opportunity (“EEO”) and will make employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, sexual preference, gender identity or gender expression, veteran status, marital status, disability, or any other characteristic protected under applicable laws and regulations. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected under applicable laws and regulations.Under the Americans with Disabilities Act and other applicable laws Realogy will provide reasonable accommodation to disabled applicants upon request during the application process to ensure equal opportunities to be considered for employment.