Creative Services Manager at NRT LLC
Posted in Art 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Deerfield, Illinois
NRT LLC is the nation’s largest owner and operator of residential real estate brokerages operating in more than 50 of the 100 largest metropolitan areas in the United States, with approximately 790 offices and 47,500 independent sales associates in. NRT is a subsidiary of Realogy (NYSE: RLGY). NRT is ranked the No. 1 residential real estate brokerage firm in the U.S. for 20 years in a row, according to the REAL Trends 500 report. The ranking is based on 2016 closed sales volume and closed transaction sides for the nation's top 500 brokerages. NRT led the ranking with $166 billion in sales volume and 337,780 transaction sides on a pro forma* basis.
*This takes into consideration the estimated full-year performance of companies acquired by NRT during 2016.
Visit www.nrtllc.com for more information
NRT LLC is hiring a Creative Services Manager for their Deerfield, IL office.
The Creative Service Manager will supervise and mentor a team of Senior and Junior Graphic Designers to ensure superior facilitation of the in-house creative services unit providing full-agency servicing to the Coldwell Banker residential real estate sales operation based in Chicago. Responsible for creating and maintaining positive public and internal visibility through visual graphic and communications messaging design
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Local management of staff, projects, programs, and budget related to the fulfillment of creative design services for the local company, including:
- Project conceptualization and planning
- Design development
- Creating production budgets
- Manage financial aspects of assigned projects through estimates, purchase orders, invoices, and accounts payable
- In-house creative agency facilitation
- Resource management
- Ensure the creative services team is continuously improving their knowledge of and expertise in the best available graphic design tools and technology
- Product sales and marketing collateral such as listing presentations, brochures, specification sheets, corporate identity documents, newsletters, bulletins, and html design pieces.
- Traffic Coordination Project Management, including:
- Ensure project management system is fully leveraged and utilized
- Maintain deadlines and communicate status of all current projects
- Quality Control
- Print fulfillment
- Strategic development of concepts and design opportunities that reflect brand essence and speak to target audiences
- Manage the relationship with print vendors including art requirements, pricing, and preferred vendor strategies
Proactive Problem Solving
- Error-free Work through Continuous Improvement and Attention to Detail
- Decision Making
- Follow Through and Commitment
Education and/or Experience
- 4-year Degree concentrated in graphic design or relevant subject.
- 8 years related experience working in an advertising agency, corporate creative services/marketing department with graphic designer / graphic artist staff talent management is required.
- Documented project and financial management experience in a creative fulfillment role is required.
- Clear expertise and knowledge of branding is required with global branding experience and real estate background considered a plus.
- Portfolio required.
- Must be proficient in both PC and MAC platforms.
- Expert level in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe Creative Suite of Products, Dreamweaver (or similar web design platform).
- Video production experience also a plus.
- Ability to read and comprehend complex communications.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one, in small, and in large groups to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to apply technical understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
To be considered an applicant for this position you must show how you meet the basic qualifications of the job in a resume or document you upload.
NRT LLC, a subsidiary of Realogy Corporation, is committed to providing equal employment opportunity (“EEO”) and will make employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, sexual preference, gender identity or gender expression, veteran status, marital status, disability, or any other characteristic protected under applicable laws and regulations. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected under applicable laws and regulations.Under the Americans with Disabilities Act and other applicable laws Realogy will provide reasonable accommodation to disabled applicants upon request during the application process to ensure equal opportunities to be considered for employment.