Office Coordinator at NRT LLC
Posted in Admin - Clerical 13 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Santa Barbara, California
NRT LLC is the nation’s largest owner and operator of residential real estate brokerages operating in more than 50 of the 100 largest metropolitan areas in the United States, with approximately 790 offices and 47,500 independent sales associates in. NRT is a subsidiary of Realogy (NYSE: RLGY). NRT is ranked the No. 1 residential real estate brokerage firm in the U.S. for 20 years in a row, according to the REAL Trends 500 report. The ranking is based on 2016 closed sales volume and closed transaction sides for the nation's top 500 brokerages. NRT led the ranking with $166 billion in sales volume and 337,780 transaction sides on a pro forma* basis.
*This takes into consideration the estimated full-year performance of companies acquired by NRT during 2016.
Visit www.nrtllc.com for more information
Sotheby's International Realty, Inc. is seeking a full-time Office Coordinator for our Coast Village Road brokerage office in Santa Barbara, CA.
The office coordinator is responsible for providing the best impression of the services SIR can provide by anticipating and responding to the needs of sales associates, clients, vendors and the public, while maintaining a reliable, personable, team-oriented and professional disposition. The OC is also responsible for providing general administrative and functional support to fellow staff and sales associates, which may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Answer and direct incoming phone calls.
- Distribute incoming mail, packages and faxes.
- Greet and direct clients, vendors and other visitors.
- Maintain kitchen cleanliness by ensuring the counters are clean and the sink free from debris and dishes. The dishwasher is to be run (if needed) at the end of the day, and its contents emptied and put away the next business day in the morning.
- Maintain kitchen supplies, office supplies and equipment. Fill/restock (as needed) on a daily basis.
- Inform office administrator of needed office and kitchen supplies with time to allow for shipment.
- Enter listings, price changes, extensions and other corrective changes into the MLS and Atlas systems. Notify other staff of change so that it may be updated throughout the office.
- Light photo manipulation/cropping for the MLS and Atlas systems.
- Assist the marketing coordinator in creating and maintaining brochures and POD’s
- Maintain a professional, organized and clean work environment.
- Maintain a professional demeanor while working with staff members, sales associates, vendors, clients, affiliates and other visitors.
- Other duties as assigned by management to assist in the operation of the office/department.
• Minimum of 2 years of administrative experience
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Able to juggle multiple priorities and deadlines without sacrificing quality
• Strong administrative skills, consistent attention to detail
• Customer service oriented
• Proactive attitude
• Strong word processing and excel skills
• Must be able to handle all situations with diplomacy
• Real Estate experience is a plus
This position is non-exempt (overtime eligible). The standard hours are 40 per week.
We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package including Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage, 401(k), FSA, Paid Time Off, and much more.
To be considered an applicant for this position you must show how you meet the basic qualifications of the job in a resume or document you upload.
NRT LLC, a subsidiary of Realogy Corporation, is committed to providing equal employment opportunity (“EEO”) and will make employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, sexual preference, gender identity or gender expression, veteran status, marital status, disability, or any other characteristic protected under applicable laws and regulations. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected under applicable laws and regulations.Under the Americans with Disabilities Act and other applicable laws Realogy will provide reasonable accommodation to disabled applicants upon request during the application process to ensure equal opportunities to be considered for employment.