Sales (Administrative) Coordinator at NRT LLC
Posted in Admin - Clerical 13 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Honolulu, Hawaii
NRT LLC is the nation’s largest owner and operator of residential real estate brokerages operating in more than 50 of the 100 largest metropolitan areas in the United States, with approximately 790 offices and 47,500 independent sales associates in. NRT is a subsidiary of Realogy (NYSE: RLGY). NRT is ranked the No. 1 residential real estate brokerage firm in the U.S. for 20 years in a row, according to the REAL Trends 500 report. The ranking is based on 2016 closed sales volume and closed transaction sides for the nation's top 500 brokerages. NRT led the ranking with $166 billion in sales volume and 337,780 transaction sides on a pro forma* basis.
*This takes into consideration the estimated full-year performance of companies acquired by NRT during 2016.
Visit www.nrtllc.com for more information
At Coldwell Banker Pacific Properties and its family of real estate companies, “truly remarkable service” is more than just a few words. It’s our way of doing business, and a way of life for employees in our companies. We are a company with many principles and our core value, treating everyone with courtesy and respect, is paramount to our success.
We are currently seeking a full time Sales Coordinator in our Kahala branch office located at Waialae Avenue.
The Sales Coordinator will be responsible for providing administrative support of a highly productive real estate office. Job duties will include assisting Sales Associates with administrative, advertising and marketing needs, processes listings, escrows and closings, coordination of the online, newspaper and magazine ads. This position supports key marketing objectives and goals and works to ensure that the company’s brand image is well represented.
Additional duties would include ordering supplies, agent & office billing and other administrative duties as assigned including answering telephones and greeting customers.
The majority of the duties of this position must be performed without delay. This is a critical position affecting agents and the success of their business.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include, but are not limited to the following:
- Front Desk - Answer phones, greet clients, etc.
- Processes listings, escrows and closings, ads, and provides training and problem-solving support to staff and Sales Associates.
- Processes efficient closing of escrow files including the distribution of commission checks in a timely manner
- Enter property into the MLS
- Conduct and oversee instruction of software-training classes on various applications used by sales associates
General Marketing Duties:
- Assist in preparing various media including flyers, brochures, postcards, ads, etc. using existing company designs/templates
- Assist and participate in and train Sales Associates on company programs (host in office meetings/trainings and/or announce at weekly sales meetings)
- Processing Island Home collection ads
General Office Support:
- Maintain office and supply and equipment inventories
- Plan and execute the set up and clean up for weekly business meetings and office events. May include purchasing and picking up of supplies.
- Completes various weekly, monthly, quarterly and/or annual reports as necessary or as directed by Administrative Manager
- Provide creative services under the Agent Services Center program
- Assist associates with various agent services, including:
- Maintain Branch web site.
- Assist Agents with computer problems
- Assist Premium agents with CMA’s, TMK’s and other computer runs as requested.
- Assist Premium agents with various tasks concerning listings. (i.e. preparing listing presentations, listing packets, typing letters, copying, faxing, preparing fact sheets, etc.)
- Performs variety of duties as directed by the Administrative Manager.
- Works in tandem with the support staff and management to accomplish all tasks necessary to keep the office operational. “Team Approach”…Together Each Accomplishes More
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals to perform the essential functions.
- 2-3 years of more of customer service and administrative experience
- Prior real estate experience preferred
- Requires immediate technical and computer skills
- Ability to operate independently and exercise initiative using solid judgment and decision-making skills
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite, including Outlook and internal systems (ie. HomeBase, NRT Gateway, HomeBase InTouch) and have the ability to use internet based software
- Must be a quick learner and have high level of retention and understanding of the tasks required
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively
- Accuracy and a strong attention to detail
- Ability to follow direction and utilize critical thinking and problem solving skills are essential
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, ability to build strong professional relationships
- Ability to work in a changing, dynamic workplace
- Ability to interface with employees at all levels
- Strong ability to multitask and effectively perform in a fast paced environment
To be considered an applicant for this position you must show how you meet the basic qualifications of the job in a resume or document you upload.
NRT LLC, a subsidiary of Realogy Corporation, is committed to providing equal employment opportunity (“EEO”) and will make employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, sexual preference, gender identity or gender expression, veteran status, marital status, disability, or any other characteristic protected under applicable laws and regulations. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected under applicable laws and regulations.Under the Americans with Disabilities Act and other applicable laws Realogy will provide reasonable accommodation to disabled applicants upon request during the application process to ensure equal opportunities to be considered for employment.