Customer Experience Manager at Prudential
Posted in Management 9 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Iselin, New Jersey
The Customer Experience (CX) Manager plans, manages and governs the consistent delivery and execution of the desired or intended customer experience. This includes planning and designing delivery in terms of how we want the customer to think or feel in what we deliver (making it easier and helping them to achieve while delivering the service they deserve) based on keen analysis of customer insights and needs, ensuring the value proposition for both the business and customer is clearly articulated, educating and empowering others so that this becomes part of their DNA and governing and inspecting post-delivery to validate whether outcomes were achieved based on value proposition and CX design. This manager will be a key player within the Strategic Insights & CX team working within a Marketing center of excellence
Key Responsibilities Include:
Responsible & accountable to transform customer experiences via
- cultural mindset evolution and maturation to a customer centric world
- strategy recommendations based on customer trends, analytics and insights
- consultation, demonstration and application of customer centric design principles and best practices,
- bringing customers to life, driving awareness and connectivity of responsibilities and roles to drive customer outcomes
- Partners with Marketing, Product, Training, Operations and Customer-facing teams to ensure organization delivers the desired or intended customer experience through new capabilities, solutions and communications including training
- Ensures completion and approvals of internal procedures across impacted areas are obtained.
- Demonstrates and empowers others in creating, editing, or reviewing both external marketing materials through the lens of our customers and internal communications for all impacted audiences related to the initiatives to ensure their accuracy, message consistency and alignment with strategic direction.
- Ensures alignment of implementation plan with the desired / intended experience and outcomes both for the customer and our business.
- Governs and inspects post-delivery to validate whether outcomes were achieved based on value proposition and CX design Providing management status updates related to organizational readiness and escalating issues and challenges as needed.
- Documents and contributes towards and maintaining a collaboration site to foster an Insight driven CX community and houses a repository of best practices, innovations and suggestions as well as our playbook and toolkit which the organization uses to design & deliver the desired / intended customer experiences.
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience working in marketing, product or project related roles in a retirement or financial services environment.
- Prior experience in customer experience (CX) roles with exposure to design and delivery a strong plus
- Proven track record in producing strong results in end to end execution and rollout.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proven ability to make decisions and gain buy-in across multiple audiences and cross functional area of the business.
- Must demonstrate strong project management skills.
- Proven ability to communicate with and present to multiple levels of the organization.
- Excellent collaboration skills are required.
- Demonstrated intermediate level proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel and advanced level of proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Strong written and verbal skills are essential.
- Strong and attentive listening skills with the ability to analyze the situation and draw appropriate conclusions in order to understand the needs of both internal and external users.
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, and manage changing priorities.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to successfully juggle multiple priorities.
Experience in business analysis and understanding business requirements, demonstration of keen business acumen and analysis – identifying opportunities / issues, synthesizing and identifying trends and patterns, drawing conclusions and making recommendations
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required.