Senior Investment Operations Associate at Prudential
Posted in Admin - Clerical 13 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Newark, New Jersey
Responsible for providing oversight to the sub-transfer agent, financial reconciliation and submission of user security and procurement requests (primary back-up). Financial reconciliation of NCSR and NSAR, dividend distribution, fund, and audit reporting. Completion and distribution of adhoc recordkeeping reports for internal/external partners. Annual certification of security access for transfer agent / sub-transfer agent and act as lead coordinator on roll-outs of new systems/applications. Oversee Fund of Fund, Money Market Sweep and Sec Lending Trading and assisting in problem resolution with operations/systems when necessary. Complete quality assurance review of financial processing and completion/filing of TA2 form with the SEC. Provide back-up assistance for review/reconciliation of rights of accumulation, trailer payments and CDSC.
- 3-5 years related experience in a transfer agent operations environment.
- Experience or understanding of Sarbanes Oxley NCSR / NSAR, Sweep Money Market Processing / Sec Lending Processing / Fund of Fund Processing / Market Timing is a plus
- Financial Control Operations experience is a plus
- Experience and knowledge of mutual fund processing is required.
- Produce business requirements for any new / change to technology applications.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to partner effectively with colleagues across multiple business groups, corporate areas, as well as external partners.
- Highly motivated, conceptual thinker who is able to work independently and within a team.
- Proficient PC Skills - Excel/Word/Outlook/Lotus Notes/Internet