Accounts Receivable Coordinator at Maxor National Pharmacy Services, LLC
Posted in Admin - Clerical 17 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Amarillo, Texas
IVSolutions, the home infusion/specialty injectable division of Maxor, is currently accepting applications for an Accounts Receivable Coordinator to join its dynamic team in its downtown Amarillo office. The Accounts Receivable Coordinator is responsible for posting payments and analyzing patient accounts to ensure maximum reimbursement as well as review insurance payments for profitability and/or financial loss. Ensure the use of appropriate collection methods as established by IVSolutions.
- HS Diploma/GED required
- Two years accounts receivable in a medical setting
- Some college work in financial or mathematical field is a plus
- A minimum of one-year of third-party collection experience, medical terminology, and HCPC coding experience
- Computer experience mandatory
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing, to interact with a wide variety of individuals to successfully provide optimal patient care
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Knowledge of patient accounting, credit, insurance procedures and practices.
- Knowledge of basic medical coding.
- Knowledge of insurance reimbursement procedures and practice.
A division of Maxor, IVSolutions offers a culture that promotes teamwork and where employees are valued as the Company’s best asset. We work hard, but we make sure to have fun along the way, too. Competitive salary plus a great benefits package are available including:
- $750 individual, annual medical deductible
- $25 office visit copays;
- Low biweekly premiums;
- Company paid basic life/AD&D and Long-term disability insurance;
- Rx, dental, vision, short-term disability, and FSA
- Employer-matched 401k Plan;
- And more
This is a full-time, Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm position. For immediate consideration, please apply online at www.maxor.com / Careers.
Maxor is an EEO/AA/M/F/Vets/Disability