Administrative Assistant - Greenville, SC at Oldcastle APG Inc
Posted in Admin - Clerical 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Inman, South Carolina
Job ID: 129872
Adams Products is a division of the Oldcastle Architectural Products Group (APG). APG is North America’s leading manufacturer and supplier of concrete masonry, dry mix, and hardscape products. With over $2B in sales, APG operates across 40 states and 5 Canadian provinces through a network of over 165 operating locations and more than 5,000 employees.
This position will perform general administrative duties for the masonry sales department to include support for commercial bid work and purchasing.
- Maintains current and accurate information in SalesForce CRM software
- Assist with entering and reviewing sales orders, providing job-specific product information to accounts as requested.
- Assist with logistics of tradeshows and promotional events.
- Maintains supply of promotional printed material and general office supplies.
- Assimilate information from various departments into a consolidated summary report
- Other duties may be assigned as needed
- Will have regular contact with customers requiring excellent customer service skills.
- Must be computer proficient with the ability to learn company business systems.
- Performs other general office and administrative assignments for sales group.
- Knowledge of general office equipment required.
- Strong computer skills in addition to experience and training using business ERP systems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required.
- Must be detail oriented, organized and have problem-solving and reasoning skills.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties of the job.
- Ability to perform sedentary work, occasional walking, standing, squatting, and bending required.
- Ability to lift up to 10 lbs. and carry small objects; occasionally lift up to 25 lbs.
- Prolonged sitting, repetitive use of fingers and hands for typing.
- Available to work overtime as necessary.
- Work effectively and efficiently in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
What Oldcastle Offers You
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development and internal promotion
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
Oldcastle has a long and proud heritage as one of North America’s largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the Oldcastle family. Oldcastle operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Oldcastle is a great place to grow! If you’re up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Please complete your online application and profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Thank you for your interest in the Oldcastle family!
Adams Products is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Adams Products is part of the Oldcastlecareers™ network.