Manager, Customer Service, Americas at Dymax Corporation
Posted in Admin - Clerical 17 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Torrington, Connecticut
Position Summary: The Customer Service Manager will lead our customer service team responsible for supporting all customers and sales in the Americas as well as support for our global entities. The Customer Service Manager will drive continuous improvement in service delivery and customer satisfaction and be a customer advocate across the company.
- Lead a team responsible for all levels of customer support, responding timely to client requests, ensuring accurate timely delivery of all customer requests including order entry, requests, etc…
- Directly supervises customer service team inclusive of training, planning, coaching, assigning, directing work, and appraising performance.
- Monitors and coordinates all customer service activities, inclusive of order entry, quotations, sample entry, follow up data, returns, credits and communication between departments for items related to customer service.
- Ensures the use and accuracy of CRM and customer records within JDE E1.
- Works collaboratively across multiple functions within Dymax to determine how and where improvements can be made to increase performance of the team, and customer satisfaction; and implement
- Strong managerial skills to be able to prioritize time commitments, long term process improvement, and shorter term delivery yield improvement initiatives.
- Continually elevate Dymax service standards to deliver best-in-class service.
- Identify and implement strategies to improve the quality of service, productivity and sales.
- Direct daily operations and performance management of the customer service team.
- Develop service policies and procedures to support new business initiatives.
- Has in depth understanding of the departmental procedures and processes.
- Is the point of escalation for team members and customers.
- Coordinates technical training for customer service with AE Manager.
- Develop short term and long term strategy for customer service team, including reports, invoicing accuracy, and collections.
- Relentlessly improve escalation processes, working collaboratively with other internal teams.
- Define and implement processes to support internal and external customer needs.
- Own Key Performance Indicators relative to customer loyalty, and as defined.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelors degree in business, engineering, or chemistry or related area preferred
- 5+ years Supervisory experience managing a customer service team
- In-depth expertise in adhesives and coatings preferred
- 5+ year customer service/inside sales experience