Sr. Development Chemist at Henkel Corporation
Posted in Engineering 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Newington, Connecticut
Henkel Adhesive Technologies is a worldwide leader in bonding, sealing and surface treatments - thanks to our ambitious people. We create unique value for our clients and our technologies can be found in many objects touching our lives every day. Our success is built on constant innovation and people who strive for excellence. Working at Henkel is much more than just a job. It's a passion. Have you got what it takes?
NA AG Product Development. Rocky Hill CT 06067
What we offer
- Conduct research and development work in order to develop new adhesives technologies and products and process for Henkel customers
Who we are looking for
- Ph.D. degree in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Materials Science, or other relevant discipline preferred, with strong background in industrial adhesives, polymer science and synthesis, and physical chemistry of surfaces.
- Experience or knowledge with manufacturing and scale-up processes desirable.
- 1 -5 years experience
- The candidate should be a creative mind and a demonstrated ability to translate customer needs into a commercialized product.
- The position also requires the candidate to have an understanding with advanced scientific instrumentation and measurements, such as GC/MS, IR, GPC, NMR, Rheology, and DMA, etc.
- The candidate should be self-motivated and self-starter able to handle challenging technical/business needs and opportunities.
- The person should have excellent interpersonal skills and strong oral and written communication and team work skills.
Apply online if this sounds like your next challenge. Refer to the job ID mentioned above and get one step closer to starting your new job at Henkel.
Discover our winning culture: www.henkel.com/career