- Good communication abilities to act as primary contact to Client Service Specialists while using the online enrollment system.
- Receive commission statements (mail, email, online) and manually enter or download the statement into the GBS commission system.
- Balance statements.
- Create/maintain an Excel record of ancillary commissions entered into GBS to verify total at commission close.
- Process commissions twice a month, submit to payroll and email broker statements.
- Deposit checks and maintain copies.
- Organize all incoming bills/invoices, verify validity, obtain approval and submit to TowneBank for payment.
- Learn and comprehend rule-based online enrollment system in order to increase client administrative accuracy and efficiencies.
- Program online enrollment systems to meet client’s needs
- Perform system administration, database related tasks and recordkeeping support as well as generating reports/documents and entering information into carrier portals as required by clients
- Participate in the development of future pending growth of electronic enrollment technology endeavors to maintain client retention that enhance agency sales efforts
- Obeys all applicable federal laws, rules and regulations relating to Anti-Money Laundering (AML) including Bank Secrecy Act (BSA)
Minimum Required Skills and Competencies:
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Pleasant and receptive phone manner and personal interaction
- Ability to work well as part of a team
- Able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment to meet deadlines
- Strong computer skills including Excel, Word, Outlook and the ability to learn other systems.
- Active Virginia Life and Health license (unlicensed candidates must obtain license within first 6 months of employment)