Marketing Director-Hospitality at Timbers Resorts
Posted in Marketing 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by Recruitology
Location: Carbondale, ColoradoJob Description:
Timbers Resorts, Int'l Luxury Resort Developer & Operator, is looking for a full- time:
Marketing Director-Hospitality to join our growing team in Carbondale, CO. Candidate will be responsible for developing and driving a successful marketing strategy for hospitality, inclusive of hotel(s), residence/villa rental and golf business lines. The candidate will build deep partnerships with agencies to verify all traditional and digital marketing efforts are effectively integrated with the selling efforts for the organization.
Marketing Director Job Duties:
- Contributes to marketing effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed; providing information and commentary pertinent to deliberations; recommending options and courses of action; implementing directives.
- Obtains market share by developing marketing plans and programs for each product; directing promotional support.
- Maintains relations with customers by organizing and developing specific customer- relations programs; determining company presence at conventions, annual meetings, trade associations, and seminars.
- Provides short- and long-term market forecasts and reports by directing market research collection, analysis, and interpretation of market data.
- Influences present and future products by determining and evaluating current and future market trends.
- Develops new uses for existing products by analyzing statistics regarding market development; acquiring and analyzing data; consulting with internal and external sources.
- Maintains research database by identifying and assembling marketing information.
- Provides marketing information by answering questions and requests.
- Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Completes marketing department operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains marketing staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains marketing staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Develops marketing staff by providing information, educational opportunities, and experiential growth opportunities.