Staff Accountant II at Snowmass Hospitality
Posted in Accounting 10 days ago.
This job brought to you by Recruitology
Location: Snowmass Village, ColoradoJob Description:
Professional Job Opportunity!
Staff Accountant II Full Time-Year Great benefits and pay.
Looking to work in a great office environment? In a career that offers opportunity for further advancement and with a fun and supportive team? Snowmass Mountain Lodging by East West is seeking a Staff Accountant II responsible for performing accounting duties in a complex multi-company environment. Position requires a detail orientated individual with strong customer service skills, ability to work within multiple systems and ability to create and develop new processes and systems. Work is performed in an automated environment and requires knowledge of and ability to use bookkeeping and other office productivity software such as Word, Excel and Outlook.
Essential duties include:
• Analyze complex financial information for entry in accounting systems.
• Coordinates with other departments to ensure accuracy of processes and financial records.
• Compiles and prepares information for payments, filings or audits.
• Prepares and review billings.
• Reconciles general ledger accounts and/or bank statements.
• Processes cash transfers when necessary.
• Establishes procedures to optimize workflows.
• Assists with special projects, as requested.
• Other duties as assigned.