Night Auditor at The Timbers Club At Snowmass
Posted in Accounting 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by Recruitology
Location: Snowmass Village, ColoradoJob Description:
We are currently accepting applications for:
Part-Time Night Auditor (11 p.m. to 7 a.m.) Saturday and Sunday Evenings
The night auditor typically handles both the duties of the front desk agent and accounting duties. The auditor accounts for the day's business and remains available to serve the overnight needs of customers. This position is part time and seasonal. Experience preferred but not required.
Night Auditor Responsibilities
• Keep financial records up-to-date
• Process business transactions
• Handle bookkeeping and follow accounting best practices
• Fact-check invoices for payment and processing
• Maintain guest/front office ledger, general ledger, city ledger, and advance ledger
• Prepare, fulfill, and distribute employee checks
• Prepare and approve POs
• Monitor vendor statements, wire transfer requests, and perform other transactions
End of Seasonal Bonus
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.