TransCore, (TRN) a subsidiary of Roper Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: ROP) is seeking a full-time Field Technician to join our team in Pottstown, PA.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Must understand basic electronics, including calibration checks and troubleshooting on electronic equipment
- Must have the ability to learn diagnostic testing of electronic and electromechanical equipment
- Should be familiar with a wide range of power tools
- Should be able to handle tools, equipment, and parts weighing up to 70 pounds
- Must have an excellent driving record including the ability to drive at night.
- Must be able to operate and work from an aerial lift device up to heights of 50 feet
- Perform daily checks, preventative maintenance, and complete assigned failure calls
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- CDL license
- Basic electrical, electronics, mechanical and construction experience
- Basic Computer Skills (MS Word and Excel)
High School Diploma