Surgical Sales Representative, GYN at Medtronic
Posted in Sales 16 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Honolulu, Hawaii
Careers That Change Lives:
The Minimally Invasive Therapies Group strives to enable earlier diagnosis, better treatment, faster complication-free recovery, and enhanced patient outcomes through less invasive surgical solutions.
SURGICAL INNOVATIONS sets the standard for Minimally Invasive Surgery (MIS) by creating innovative surgical products and services that focus on obesity and diseases and conditions of the gastrointestinal tract, lung, abdominal wall, pelvic region, and the head and neck.
A Day in the Life:
The Gynecology Sales Representative is responsible for exceeding sales quota and managing the assigned territory within budget guidelines.
- Manages assigned territory to exceed quota by:
- Making sales calls to target accounts
- Selling and servicing the target accounts, preplanning and adapting the sales presentation to the individuals involved
- Exceeding the standard level of performance in market segment call activity, target account penetration, evaluations started and evaluations concluded
- Demonstrating effective full line selling
- Support the execution of all marketing launch plans and new product sales objectives.
- Coordinate and allocate corporate resources within the scope and scale of the sales account plans.
- Participate in training plans and programs. Manage the training for accounts within area of responsibility. Facilitate education on product advantages.
- Facilitate sales process through involvement of other organizational resources
Maintain a continuing program to improve and upgrade skills to include, but not limited to:
- Product knowledge
- Competitive knowledge
- Selling skills
- PC Skills
Nice to Have:
Is this the position you were waiting for? Then please apply directly via the apply button!
We challenge ourselves and each other to make tomorrow better than yesterday. It is what makes this an exciting and rewarding place to be.
We want to accelerate and advance our ability to create meaningful innovations - but we will only succeed with the right people on our team.
Let’s work together to address universal healthcare needs and improve patients’ lives.Help us shape the
Whatever your specialty or ambitions, you can make a difference at Medtronic - both in the lives of others and your career. Join us in our commitment to take healthcare Further, Together.
It is the policy of Medtronic to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Medtronic will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. This employer participates in the federal E-Verify program to confirm the identity and employment authorization of all newly hired employees. For further information about the E-Verify program, please click here:
This employer participates in the federal E-Verify program to confirm the identity and employment authorization of all newly hired employees. For further information about the E-Verify program, please click here:http://www.uscis.gov/e-verify/employees
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this position.