Actuarial Analyst at Marsh McLennan Companies
Posted in Admin - Clerical 10 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Louisville, Kentucky
In this visibly dynamic role, you will be responsible for providing the client teams in the Mercer consulting offices detailed financial calculations and analyses such as retirement valuation work, data and benefit calculations, and other regulatory and tax compliance-related services for public and private-sector clients. Additionally, you will be a critical member of a team tasked with servicing our clients. As part of this team you will:
- Assist in the preparation by gathering, reviewing and uploading client data for actuarial valuations, participant statements and/or client listings and perform required financial analyses
- Review client valuation and data work prepared by junior analysts for errors and re-submit for correction (when needed)
- Code client plan provisions and compare to prior findings to ensure correct results
- Prepare government reporting forms, including 5500 and schedules
- Update and perform historical comparisons and reasonableness checks of client work
- Prepare communication packs for distribution to consulting offices
- Bachelor's degree in Math, Actuarial Science, Statistics ore related field
- 1 to 2 years of relevant experience
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong proficiency in Excel, Word and Access
Mercer LLC and its separately incorporated operating entities around the world are part of Marsh & McLennan Companies, a publicly held company (ticker symbol: MMC).
Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits. For more information about our company, please visit us at http://www.mmc.com/ We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity . Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates are EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers.