Commercial Market Project Coordinator at Empire Today LLC
Posted in Construction 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Stoughton, Massachusetts
Our overall mission is simple. We want Empire Today to be the place where our customers can have beautiful floors, made easy. Empire Today is one of the leaders in both residential and commercial installed flooring. We provide customers with options of name brand tile, wood, carpet, and window treatments, to name a few. With your help, Empire Today will continue to enable people to enhance the appearance of their home or business in the easiest way possible.
At Empire Today, our Commercial Sales & Operations team, also referred to as “Professional”, handles the B2B sales and installation of commercial flooring products to businesses ranging from small offices, property managers, education / government, large business chains, hospitality, healthcare, and restoration.
The Commercial Market Project Coordinator provides strategic supply-chain and Installer scheduling support to our Commercial Sales department and business. The position is directly responsible for coordinating market commercial installations, product staging and order fulfillment. In addition, the Commercial Market Project Coordinators’ directive is focused on providing quality customer service, timely product delivery, strong task management skills and the ability to identify incomplete commercial orders and provide next-step resolution.
- Administers the daily Installer work-schedule by systematically assigning and loading Installers to jobs.
- Distributes Installer job packs and reviews scope-of-work with Installer to ensure success of install.
- Monitors sold commercial jobs for unique product and/or installation needs and ensures internal systems are updated accordingly.
- Communicates daily with commercial sales force to plan for upcoming commercial carpet and flooring installations.
- Monitors & tracks commercial Special Orders – notify market(s) upon receipt of delivery that material needs to be systematically received and order adjusted to ‘Open’ (or, ready-to-install) status.
- Tracks stocked inventory in preparation for installations and request inventory replenishment and/or quarantine as needed.
- Escalate delayed and/or or incomplete commercial material orders that threaten to delay promised delivery/installation date(s).
The successful candidate will possess:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- 3-5 years of logistics coordination and administration experience.
- Knowledge of home improvement industry a plus.
- Proficient Computer skills (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work effectively in a stressful environment.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Be detail oriented
- Strong ability to multi-task; set priorities and meet deadlines.
Employees are eligible for numerous benefits including:
- Quick online enrollment into our benefit plans. Eligibility is first of the month following just two weeks of employment.
- A premium 401K Investment Plan with a dollar for dollar match up to 4% with no vesting. Find another Company that can beat that!
- Medical Insurance with several plan options and a Health Savings Account to meet you and your family’s health needs.
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Dental Insurance – Twice a year visits at no cost.
- Vision Insurance with materials coverage
- Flexible Spending Accounts for Medical & Dependent Care
- Wellness Program – A best in class program offering substantial awards payable right on your paycheck
- Basic Life Insurance and AD&D
- Short Term Disability Coverage
- Long Term Disability Coverage
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Holidays including Floating Holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO) that grows with years of service
- Empire Perks – An employee discount purchasing program offering you great savings on the things you want.
The company conducts a background check and drug screen for all new hires.
Empire Today is an equal opportunity employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
By Submitting your resume and application information, you authorize Empire Today to transmit and store your information in the Empire Today group companies’ world-wide recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.
See Job Description