Posted in Software 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: parsippany, New Jersey
Infosys– DNA - Technology Lead - Informatica Power Centre
Wanted: Global Innovators To Help Us Build Tomorrow’s Enterprise
Location for this position isParsippany, New Jersey
Why not join a leading provider of next-generation consulting, technology and outsourcing solutions? At Infosys we are dedicated to helping organisations, in over 50 countries, build tomorrow’s enterprise. Whilst we constantly challenge convention, some things remain unchanged: the unwavering ethics, transparency and respect behind everything we do. We will always be a company powered by intellect and driven by values.
As a Technology Lead you will interface with key stakeholders and apply your technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle including Requirements Elicitation, Application Architecture definition and Design, Code Review, Maintenance and Production Support. You will be Integration Track SME and will be the first point of contact for critical and high priority issues in production support. You will be interfacing with business users for enhancements and project requirements. You will act as a mentor to the project team in developing optimized high-quality deliverables, assigning support and enhancement tasks and tracking the deliverables. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required. Will also consider one year of relevant work experience in lieu of every year of education
· At least 4 years’ experience with full application development lifecycle and production support (analysis, architecture, design, development, testing, UAT Support, deployment, warranty support and production support)
· At least 6 years of experience in Informatica Power Center
· Over 4 years of experience in UNIX Shell Scripting
· At least 2 years of experience in Design and architecture review
· At least 2 years of experience in Maintenance projects
· Ability to translate complex functional and technical requirements into detailed design and propose best practices/standards
Besides the professional qualifications of the candidates we place great importance in addition to various forms personality profile. These include:
· High analytical skills
· A high degree of initiative and flexibility
· High customer orientation
· High quality awareness
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Infosys is a global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing solutions. We enable clients, in more than 50 countries, to stay a step ahead of emerging business trends and outperform the competition. We help them transform and thrive in a changing world by co-creating breakthrough solutions that combine strategic insights and execution excellence.
Visit www.infosys.com to see how Infosys (NYSE: INFY), with US$10.2 billion in annual revenues and 190,000+ employees, is Building Tomorrow's Enterprise® today.
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin