Technology Lead - US at Infosys
Posted in Software 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Seattle, Washington
Infosys– DNA – Technology Lead – US - DataStage, Oracle, Exadata, Oracle Data Integrator (ODI), MicroStrategy
Infosys is a global leader in technology services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to create and execute strategies for their digital transformation. From engineering to application development, knowledge management and business process management, we help our clients find the right problems to solve, and to solve these effectively. Our team of 200,000 innovators, across the globe, is differentiated by the imagination, knowledge and experience, across industries and technologies, that we bring to every project we undertake.
Wanted: Global Innovators To Help Us Build Tomorrow’s Enterprise In the role of Technology Lead, you will interface with key stakeholders and apply your technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle including Requirements Elicitation, Application Architecture definition and Design. You will play an important role in creating the high level design artifacts. You will also deliver high quality code deliverables for a module, lead validation for all types of testing and support activities related to implementation, transition and warranty. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
In the role of Technology Lead, you will interface with key stakeholders and apply your technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle including Requirements Elicitation, Application Architecture definition and Design. You will play an important role in creating the high level design artifacts. You will also deliver high quality code deliverables for a module, lead validation for all types of testing and support activities related to implementation, transition and warranty. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
Location for this position is Seattle, WA
U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
Why not join a leading provider of next-generation consulting, technology and outsourcing solutions? At Infosys we are dedicated to helping organisations, in over 30 countries, build tomorrow’s enterprise. Whilst we constantly challenge convention, some things remain unchanged: the unwavering ethics, transparency and respect behind everything we do. We will always be a company powered by intellect and driven by values.
As a Technology Lead, you will provide real-time and live production support by leveraging technical/application/domain knowledge and by guiding juniors to resolve issues and ensure business continuity for the client with the objective of ensuring the highest levels of delivery. Act on escalated cases from juniors; conduct analysis, suggest/ implement workarounds and ensure that they are resolved quickly and progressing technically and on the right track; handle Priority 1 cases which cannot be handled by team members. Add value to the case resolution process with technical/application knowledge and customer handling skills. Interface with internal team and other stakeholders, if any, in order to undertake onsite-specific activities of the project.
· Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
· At least 4 years of experience with Datastage,
· 4+ years of experience in design and implementing data interfaces with DataStage.
· Excellent knowledge on best practices, design patterns for data integration with DataStage
· Strong experience with Oracle Exadata platform for Data Warehousing.
· Experience in production support, incident management and problem management.
· Strong RDBMS skills which includes writing complex SQL queries.
· Proficient in processing of data in batch and near real-time.
· Good exposure to Retail domain.
· Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment
· Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
· Certified on DataStage and data integration technologies.
· Knowledge of any one reporting tool (preferable MicroStrategy or Tableau) will be an added advantage.
Besides the professional qualifications of the candidates we place great importance in addition to various forms personality profile. These include:
· High analytical skills
· A high degree of initiative and flexibility
· High customer orientation
· High quality awareness
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Infosys is a global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing solutions. We enable clients, in more than 50 countries, to stay a step ahead of emerging business trends and outperform the competition. We help them transform and thrive in a changing world by co-creating breakthrough solutions that combine strategic insights and execution excellence.
Visit www.infosys.com to see how Infosys (NYSE: INFY), with US$8.25 billion in annual revenues and 165,000+ employees, is Building Tomorrow's Enterprise® today.
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin