Administrative Coordinator at ICWG
Posted in Admin - Clerical 17 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Centennial, Colorado
Under the direct supervision of the Executive Assistant/Office Manager this position provides administrative and project support. In addition to filing and scheduling, performs duties such as financial and HR record keeping, coordination of internal meetings, obtaining supplies, and working on special projects. Deals with a diverse group of important remote staff and visitors as well as internal staff at all levels of the organization. Independent judgment is required to plan, prioritize, and organize diversified workload, recommends changes in office practices or procedures.
- Manage reception area. Answer and route incoming phone calls upholding the highest level of customer service and integrity per the company standards and values when corresponding with callers. Daily review and handling of company voicemail. Train new staff on phone procedures as needed. Works in cooperation with other staff to cover phones.
- Receive incoming mail and other deliveries. Sort, route and distribute mail and deliveries as required. (Forward mail to out of town staff as needed.)
- Assist in coordination of office conference rooms. Set up rooms for visitors and other meetings as required. May include arranging supplies, catering, organizing refreshments, etc. May assist with planning and execution of external meetings.
- Maintain Workroom and Breakroom. Order and organize supplies, update and organize staff mailboxes. Ensure Breakroom is stocked and is a pleasant area for staff to gather.
- Using online booking tool book travel as requested, including flights, hotels and car rentals.
- Assist Finance and Accounting team with various projects. This includes but is not limited to weekly filing and compiling data from multiple sources (web-based and internal systems) and entering into spreadsheets
- Assist HR with projects such as benefits open enrolment, I9 audits, and maintaining corporate phone lists and org charts.
- Works independently and within a team on special nonrecurring and ongoing projects. May include creating multiple presentations, disseminating information, may include taking and distribution of meeting minutes.
- Backup to Executive Assistant/Office Manager as needed.
- Strong customer service, problem-solving, organizational and communication skills.
- Professional, reliable and diligent.
- The ability to work both autonomously and as part of a team.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, ever changing environment and to effectively handle multiple priorities.
- Solid grasp of administrative concepts.
- Strong written and verbal communication, organization, time management and problem solving skills.
- Able to demonstrate initiative and exercise good judgement.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, ever changing environment and to effectively handle multiple priorities Detail oriented, flexible and works well within a fast-paced team environment.
- 3-5 years experience performing administrative duties for multi-functional areas
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Working knowledge of Quickbooks a plus but not required