Posted in Insurance 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
Associated Benefits and Risk Consulting is looking to add an Administrative Assistant to our Minnetonka location. We attract people who are passionate — about doing exceptional work, making a difference and contributing to the communities in which they live. Not only are our team members the secret to our continued success — they have also made us one of the best places to work in the Midwest.
Here are some more reasons why our employees made us one of the best places to work in the Midwest:
· Personal & Professional Development Opportunities
· Comprehensive benefit package
· 401K, Employee Stock Ownership Plan and Pension Plan
· Competitive Starting pay
· Banking Benefits
· Community involvement/volunteer opportunities highly supported and networking opportunities with Company Resource Groups
· Leading edge technology
· Great training and onboarding
Now let’s talk about the position:
As an administrative assistant you will provide administrative support to one or more managers or leaders and the office team.
· Effectively communicate with various levels in a professional work environment. Prepare and modify documents including letters, memos, reports, project management documents, emails, etc. Ability to maintain confidentiality of employee, customer and corporate information. Under direct supervision provide answers and advice to clients on routine, sensitive or urgent topics within agreed upon amount of time. Knowledge of structure and content of the English language including spelling, grammar, punctuation, etc. Working knowledge of MS Office including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint and ability to learn other programs. Well-versed with office equipment, such as fax machines, scanners, videoconferencing systems, photocopiers and calculator.
· Provides general clerical support, including accepting, preparing and delivering mail, ordering office supplies (must be comfortable lifting 30lbs), event planning, scheduling conference rooms and meeting coordination, calendar administration and appointment scheduling, assist colleague requiring traveling offices/workstations, ensuring office equipment is properly maintained, assisting with new colleague set-up, or other clerical/administrative projects.
· Receives and screens incoming telephone calls and direct calls to the appropriate telephone extension, individual or department. Under direct supervision provides administrative support to others managing a project via managing data, maintaining meeting minutes, copies, meeting schedules, etc. Also updates the
What it takes to be an Administrative Assistant:
Education/Prior Experience Requirements: