Equipment Intern at Flatiron
Posted in Design 11 days ago.
This job brought to you by Local Organization
Location: Denver, ColoradoJob Description:
Location: Denver, CO USA
Duration: Full-time Regular
# of Openings: 2
Req #: 2245
Various duties as follows below. Varies by whether they are positioned in a Union or Non-Union environment. There are some things that we are not allowed to do in a Union environment as it would be considered stealing the hourly man's work.
- Will spend some time on a Project site managing 3rd party rentals and evaluating utilization of owned and rented.
- Will spend some time scrubbing data, and setting up equipment class standards.
- Will spend some time with a mobile fuel and lube person.
- Will spend some time with a mobile field mechanic.
- Will gather up and analyze daily visual inspection forms.
- Will record data and prioritize needed repairs.
- Exposure to long hours, dusty, dirty, loud environment of a construction project.
- Work hours may vary: IE if we are paving on night shift - candidate may work nights for a week or so. Go where the action is.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Power-point.
- Willingness to relocate.
- Willingness to jump in and do anything that is Equipment Related.
- Strong Work ethic / Self Starter.
- Strong organizational skills.
Some of the benefits you can expect as a Flatiron employee are:
- Comprehensive compensation package and paid time off program
- Industry leading 401(k)/RRSP
- Medical/Extended Health Care, Dental, Vison and/or Provincial Medical
- Wellness benefits & Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
Flatiron is an EEO/AA/ADA/Veterans employer.