Administrative Assistant at Dun & Bradstreet
Posted in Admin - Clerical 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Short Hills, New Jersey
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Life here at Dun & Bradstreet is changing – for the better. With almost two centuries of experience and a new modern vibe, work at D&B has never been more exhilarating. Our purpose is to grow the most valuable relationships in business by uncovering truth and meaning in data. We’re wildly passionate about our purpose, and it has us evolving everything we do – from how we engage with our customers to how we energize one another. So if you thrive in a fluid, agile culture but want the solidity of a storied and commanding brand, come join us!
Marketing: Dun & Bradstreet's Marketing Organization is divided into five distinct areas of practice. While independent by design each practice operates with others as needed to achieve their collective goals and objectives: Customer Solutions, Marketing Global Communications, Digital Operations & Demand Creation, Customer Analytics & Insights and Content Marketing.
The Role: We are seeking an Administrative Assistant for the Customer Analytics & Insights department to support the VP and one other Leader in our Customer Analytics & Insights organization.
- Daily responsibilities include calendar management, overseeing special projects, and managing travel arrangements for VP, Customer Analytics & Insights
- Invoice and Purchase Order processing
- Timely and thorough preparation and review of expense reports for VP, Customer Analytics & Insights, as well as 2-3 Marketing leaders
- Facilitate team meetings and events, e.g. off sites, quarterly business reviews, as needed
- Compliance Tracking and follow up for team (Code of conduct and other required training)
- New hire and contractor on-boarding as well as coordinate candidate interview schedules and visits
- Provide out of office coverage for other Administrative Assistants
- Onsite support in Short Hills for Marketing leaders from other locations – point of contact, meeting set up and catering
- Program support for Marketing culture initiative in partnership with program owner(s)
- Minimum of 3- 5 years’ experience in an administrative support role, at least 3 in support of a senior level executive
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint is required. Knowledge of SharePoint preferred
- Knowledge of Concur strongly preferred
- Project management experience a plus
- Exceptional organization and follow-up skills with extreme attention to detail
- Strong judgment and discretion in dealing with highly confidential information
- Ability to function in a dynamic, fast paced environment, be detail oriented, manage multiple projects simultaneously, prioritize and follow up on assignments, be customer service focused and work independently
- Collaborative team player with proactive approach
- Must be able to occasionally work overtime or flexible hours to accommodate changing priorities
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to TalentAcquisitionTeam@dnb.com. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Please note that all Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://dnb.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/Careers and all communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.