Chemical Technician at Integrated DNA Technologies
Posted in Science 15 days ago.
This job brought to you by Local Organization
Type: Full Time
Location: Coralville, Iowa
Integrated DNA Technologies
Job Locations US-IA-CoralvilleCategory Manufacturing Operations
# of Openings 1
Posted Date 18 hours ago
Shift/Schedule SuMTWTh 12:00P-9:00P (United States of America)
The Chemical Technician efficiently produces high quality reagents for use in IDT's production labs.
- Monitors inventory of the Chemical Processing group effectively, utilizing the ERP system.
- Participates in customer and regulatory audits as necessary.
- Maintains accurate and detailed product, process, instrument and training records.
- Prepares materials according to documented procedures using standard lab equipment
- Adheres to all departmental protocols, rules, contamination controls, and safety procedures and understands the requirements of ISO 9001, ISO 13485 and ISO 14001.
- Participates in the Hazardous Material Spill Response Team.
- Demonstrates and upholds behavior consistent with the Integrated DNA Technologies Core Values and delivers the Integrated DNA Technologies experience to customers and other business associates.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma required
- Associate's degree preferred
Other Job Qualifications
- Ability to operate job related equipment including the use of basic computer programs and systems to effectively carry out
- the duties of the position
- Ability to complete repetitive tasks efficiently and consistently
- Adaptability to performing under stress when confronted with emergent, critical, unusual, or dangerous situations, or situation in which working speed and sustained attention are make-or-break aspects of the job.
- Adaptability to performing a variety of duties, often changing from one task to another without loss of efficiency or composure.
- Ability to maintain both a high standard of courtesy and cooperation in dealing with co-workers.
- Adaptability to accepting responsibility for the direction, control or planning of an activity.
- Adaptability to situations requiring the precise attainment of set limits, tolerances or standards.
- Adaptability to perform repetitive work or to perform continuously the same work, according to set procedures sequence or pace.
Integrated DNA Technologies is an equal employment and affirmative action employer. Minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.