Director of Account Management and Training at Cox Automotive
Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Montgomery, Alabama
The Director of Account Management and Training has the overall responsibility for providing a best in class client onboarding and support experience for Registration and Title Solutions (RTS) clients. Ultimately responsible for client retention. Will be held accountable to a client retention goal. Manage through a team of Client Training Managers responsible for onsite and web based product training and implementation nationwide. Responsible for creating, implementing, and managing a client support model. This role is highly critical in support of overall client retention.
The Director of Account Management & Training will maintain strong internal relationships with cross functional leaders in order to secure the resources and investment needed to drive client success. Responsible for conducting account planning, identifying & managing account lifecycle and setting & executing client strategy to drive greater share of wallet while providing a superior client experience. The end result for RTS is a deeper relationship with our clients as a trusted partner, an increased solutions footprint and the positioning of Cox Automotive as a provider of unprecedented value in the marketplace.
The Director of Account Management & Training will demonstrate client relationship management, exceptional soft skills, strong analytical and problem-solving skills, effective written and verbal communication skills, the ability to collaborate/negotiate and team up for success.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Oversees the entire Training and Account Management teams with direct and indirect reports.
* Manage customer churn with a goal to retain revenue generating customer by ensuring clients receive regular communication and support.
* Manage pivotal customer issues and concerns through a team of Account Managers, handling escalated issues directly as necessary.
* Communicate client concerns with appropriate departments and follow through to ensure client expectations and satisfaction is maintained.
* Manage C-suite and major decision maker relationships within existing client base. Advise clients on business and industry trends and help them derive maximum value from their investment in RTS.
* Develop a comprehensive understanding of the client s business challenges and objectives. Influence and enlist other internal functional support services (e.g. product, client services, marketing, operations etc.) as needed to ensure client success and revenue growth.
* Identify any risks to the client achieving their stated business goals and develop a risk mitigation plan.
* Review & analyze financial information, business processes and KPIs to understand client performance, discover problems and identify opportunities for improvement.
* Ensure all team activities are captured in Salesforce accurately and in a timely fashion.
* Participate in trade and industry events as well as client meetings.
* Assist in launching go-to-market strategies.
* Analyze competitors, industry trends and other critical determinants to refine the Account Management process and assess expansion opportunities.
* Report on key initiatives, KPI s, market share and share of wallet, and client retention to the senior leadership team.
* Implement business process improvement solutions to solve customer needs.
* Manage activities of the training function through the Client Training Managers and the Contract Implementation Manager. Coordinate the strategic and tactical direction of the training team in a way that is aligned with the larger RTS strategic plan.
* Maintain positive rapport with customers. Ensure customers receive installation, training and support in a timely manner. Ensure follow-up product training for customers is being conducted on an as-needed basis.
* Support Client Training Managers and Account Managers with all aspects of management such as recruiting, training and development.
* Constantly innovate how we are onboarding and training our customers from both a content and a methodology standpoint.
Bachelor s Degree Preferred; MBA or advanced degree preferred.
* 5+ years of management experience required.
* 3+ years of client management experience required. Expertise and experience managing large, complex accounts at the most senior business levels (C Suite and other major dealer group executives) preferred.
* Executive-level communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively navigate and mediate conflict and foster honest dialog
* Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and perform effectively under pressure
* Strong executive presence and polished communication skills
* Excellent problem solving capabilities
* Action oriented
* Strong ability to gain consensus across a diverse group of participants.
* Strong time management skills with the ability to adjust schedules, tasks, and deliverables.
* Strong working knowledge of MS Tools (MS Office, MS Project, Share Point).
* Highly motivated self-starter, capable of working in a team environment.
* Personal qualities and style requirements include possessing high energy, enthusiasm, resilience, determination, and a high level of attention to detail
* The position is based in Groton, but the incumbent may be based anywhere in the U.S. with the understanding that periodic travel to Connecticut/New York will be required.
ABOUT COX AUTOMOTIVE
Cox Automotive is transforming the way the world buys, sells and owns cars with industry-leading digital marketing, retail, financial and wholesale solutions for consumers, dealers, manufacturers and the overall automotive ecosystem worldwide. The Cox Automotive family includes Autotrader , Dealer.com , Dealertrack , Kelley Blue Book , Manheim , NextGear Capital , vAuto , VinSolutions , Xtime , incadea and a host of other brands. With a complete and connected view of the automotive ecosystem, Cox Automotive is a global company connecting people, cars and capabilities with services that link the automotive value chain. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises. For more information about Cox Automotive, visit www.coxautoinc.com.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
ORGANIZATION: Cox Automotive
PRIMARY LOCATION: US-CT-Groton-115 Poheganut Dr
OTHER LOCATIONS: Iowa,US,IA,,|District of Columbia,US,DC,,|Missouri,US,MO,,|Minnesota,US,MN,,|Mississippi,US,MS,,|Connecticut,US,CT,,|Delaware,US,DE,,|Florida,US,FL,,|Georgia,US,GA,,|Idaho,US,ID,,|Illinois,US,IL,,|Colorado,US,CO,,|Kentucky,US,KY,,|Louisiana,US,LA,,|Arkansas,US,AR,,|California,US,CA,,|Montana,US,MT,,|Maine,US,ME,,|Maryland,US,MD,,|Massachusetts,US,MA,,|Michigan,US,MI,,|Arizona,US,AZ,,|Nebraska,US,NE,,|Nevada,US,NV,,|New Hampshire,US,NH,,|New Jersey,US,NJ,,|Alabama,US,AL,,|New Mexico,US,NM,,|New York,US,NY,,|Kansas,US,KS,,|Oregon,US,OR,,|Pennsylvania,US,PA,,|North Dakota,US,ND,,|Ohio,US,OH,,|Rhode Island,US,RI,,|South Carolina,US,SC,,|West Virginia,US,WV,,|Virginia,US,VA,,|Washington,US,WA,,|Oklahoma,US,OK,,|South Dakota,US,SD,,|North Carolina,US,NC,,|Tennessee,US,TN,,|Wisconsin,US,WI,,|Texas,US,TX,,|Vermont,US,VT,,|Indiana,US,IN,,|Utah,US,UT,,
EMPLOYEE STATUS: Regular
JOB LEVEL: Director/Senior Director
SHIFT: Day Job
TRAVEL: Yes, 25 % of the Time
UNPOSTING DATE: Ongoing.