Trust Associate II at KeyCorp
Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Cleveland, Ohio
Trust Associate II
ABOUT THE JOB (JOB BRIEF):
Provide trust administration support to enable Trust Officer(s) to effectively manage the administration of fiduciary accounts while maintaining an optimal level of client service. Provide sales support to the Trust Officer.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
Provide support to assigned Trust Officer(s):
- Perform day- to- day functions on assigned accounts accurately and by necessary deadlines (i.e., open accounts, close accounts, asset maintenance, process bills, cash receipts, etc.); interface with centralized support areas such as Trust Operations, Trust Tax, Trust Revenue and Real Estate to ensure completion.
- Monitor accounts on a daily basis for overdrafts and un- invested cash and keep Trust Officer informed.
- Use cash forecasting to determine approximate amount needed in accounts over a period of time based on the account's needs and trends, working closely with the Investment Officer.
- Provide front- line service to clients in a telephone delivery channel environment. Handle inbound client calls on an ACD line.
- Discover, analyze and research account problems and recommend solutions as appropriate.
- Establish and maintain orderly record keeping system, ensuring maintenance of confidential account files and proper workflow.
- Read and understand Trust Agreements and related documents for administrative purposes.
- Manage fee maintenance as directed by Trust Officer.
- Prepare various reports, correspondence, technical documents and special projects as requested.
- Assist in preparing client presentations as needed.
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with other team members to ensure high quality and timely administration of assigned fiduciary accounts.
- Keep current on the latest developments in trust law, tax law and other issues related to the trust business.
- Maintain compliance with all internal policies and procedures as well as with regulatory requirements.
- Provide backup for other Associates/Assistants.
Build and maintain strong client contact and provide sales support:
- Identify client needs and revenue enhancement opportunities.
- May serve as primary contact for some account relationships.
- Follow- up on client issues and relay information to clients through correspondence, telephone communications and conferences.
- Resolve client requests and refer complex inquiries to Trust Officer.
- Assist Trust Officer with planning client meetings (in person and telephonically), and record activity in CE Desktop; assist in managing business pipeline activity through CE Desktop.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- A minimum of one to three years related work experience or equivalent combination of work/educational background.
- Demonstrated proficiency and effectiveness in strong customer service, communications, problem solving and organizational skills.
- Ability to interact effectively in a team environment.
- Demonstrated attention to detail.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office Applications.
- Prior experience in a Trust department a plus.
About the Business
Key Community Bank serves individuals and small to midsized businesses from Maine to Alaska through our 15-state network of over 1,200 branches, 1,500 ATMs, telephone banking and robust online and mobile platforms. KeyBank s Consumer/Business Banking segment provides consumers and small business owners with straightforward banking solutions and personal finance expertise that helps them make confident financial decisions today and plan for tomorrow. Key Private Bank offers wealth planning that follows a consistent, disciplined approach guided by objective advice based on each unique situation. KeyBank Commercial Bank offers midsize business financial services that drive growth and profitability and help business owners identify new opportunities with products and services including deposit, cash management, investment services, commercial lending, equipment leasing, and asset-based lending.
KeyCorp's roots trace back 190 years to Albany, New York. Headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio, Key is one of the nation's largest bank-based financial services companies, with assets of approximately $134.5 billion at March 31, 2017. Key provides deposit, lending, cash management, insurance, and investment services to individuals and businesses in 15 states under the name KeyBank National Association through a network of more than 1,200 branches and more than 1,500 ATMs. Key also provides a broad range of sophisticated corporate and investment banking products, such as merger and acquisition advice, public and private debt and equity, syndications, and derivatives to middle market companies in selected industries throughout the United States under the KeyBanc Capital Markets trade name. KeyBank is Member FDIC.
KeyCorp is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer Min/Fem/Vet/Disabled.