Experience Associate (Part-Time) at Mattel/American Girl
Posted in Other 16 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Part Time
Location: Lynnwood, Washington
EXPERIENCE ASSOCIATE (Doll Hair Stylist)
WHO WE RE LOOKING FOR
American Girl Seattle is looking for a dynamic individual as a Part-Time Experience Associate (Doll Hair Stylist) who has the manual and interpersonal skills to deliver friendly and informative service, as well as, the flexibility to adapt to changing business needs.
* Approach, acknowledge and assist customers promptly.
* Assess and meet customer merchandise and service needs, including special requests and resolving customer problems. Share product knowledge, answer questions and suggestive upsell other Doll Hair Salon services and complementary products. Share information on store events, promotions and activities with customers.
* Style doll hair according to company standards and demonstrate proper hair care and skin care techniques.
* Conduct inventory of salon supplies and stock salon area and communicate replenishment needs when needed.
* Participate in Doll Hair Salon events including Doll Hair Salon Spectaculars, hair demos, and private birthday parties.
* Collaborates with co-workers to create a positive work environment and assists in training new associates.
Experience, Education & Skills
* High school degree or equivalent, preferred.
* Sales experience in the specialty retail or service industry, preferred.
* Experience styling hair, especially for dolls, preferred.
* Experience working with children, preferred.
* Must be willing to work a flexible retail schedule, including days, nights and weekends.
American Girl is a premium brand for girls and a wholly owned subsidiary of Mattel, Inc. (NASDAQ:MAT, www.mattel.com), a creations company that inspires the wonder of childhood. Headquartered in Middleton, WI, American Girl offers an inspiring world of dolls, experiences, and entertainment to empower and unite girls of all ages. Best-selling lines include Truly Me , Girl of the Year , Bitty Baby , WellieWishers , and the classic historical character line BeForever . American Girl s mission is to help build girls of strong character a goal that has already earned the loyalty of millions and the praise and trust of their parents and educators. The company sells products through its award-winning catalogue, on americangirl.com, and in its experiential retail stores nationwide. Select American Girl product is also sold via Toys R Us. Outside of the U.S, American Girl products are sold at specialty boutiques with Indigo and Chapters in Canada and with El Palacio de Hierro in Mexico City. To learn more about American Girl or request a free catalogue, call 1-800-845-0005 or visit www.americangirl.com, www.facebook.com/americangirl, www.facebook.com/americangirlcareers or www.twitter.com/american_girl
Mattel is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer