Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Fairbanks, Alaska
Arcadis is hiring a Project Manager for our Fairbanks, Alaska office with a minimum of 10 years experience in managing the design and construction for building and engineering projects. Arcadis works collaboratively with the Designers, Contractors and Owners to successfully deliver projects within budget, scope and schedule.
Project Manager responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Serve as Owner s Representative project manager for municipal, healthcare, education, hospitality, commercial/industrial, Alaska native, rural Alaska Owners.
* Manage construction projects ranging from $10k to $100M throughout all project phases: planning; design/preconstruction, procurement, construction, commissioning & validation.
* Lead and facilitate project team coordination meetings with Owner, Design Team, Contractor and Stakeholders.
* Provide cash flow projections and financial reporting on projects assigned.
* Review contractor schedules, payment applications and other project submittals.
* Assist with the coordination, reconciliation and integration of functional schedules to create a Master Project Schedule.
* Review schedules, analyze critical path updates, schedule progress, evaluate schedule options, communicate schedule status to client, consultants and others.
* Establish and maintain detailed cost reports, change notices and other cost control tools. Manage Master Project Budget.
* Review and negotiate change orders.
* Evaluate RFIs, submittals and Field Memos for cost impact.
* Manage projects to completion on-time, within budget and within the scope of work.
* Produce construction progress reports and briefings.
* Client-focused, self-starter and problem solver.
* Bachelor of Science Degree in Engineering, Architecture, or Construction Management or 15 years experience as a Project Manager for vertical construction.
* 10 years overall Project Management experience for building projects, through all project phases: planning; design/preconstruction, procurement, construction, commissioning & validation
* Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
* Experience in public and private market sectors including: municipal, healthcare, education, hospitality, commercial/industrial, Alaska native clients, rural Alaska construction
* Strong understanding of different forms of contract procurement (traditional, CM/GC, Design-Build) and contract administration.
* Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint; and PMIS systems.
Required Driving StatementThis position requires a current valid driver s license and clean driving record.
Background/Drug Screen StatementArcadis conducts background checks on all final candidates for employment. Certain jobs will also require a clean driving record, education verification & certification verification.
Employer StatementWe are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Women, minorities, people with disabilities and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. We are dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment on any basis including race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
Why Choose ArcadisArcadis is the leading global design and consulting firm for natural and built assets, and we invite you to join us in partnering with our clients to deliver truly exceptional and sustainable outcomes. Contribute to the world s most high-profile and transformative projects, from shopping centers in Shanghai and improved traffic flow in Atlanta to state-of-the-art rail systems in Doha, coastal defenses for Manhattan and cleaner air in Los Angeles. Work alongside the industry s foremost thought leaders and accomplished professionals, generating effective, real-world results. We are Arcadis: 27,000 people in more than 70 countries, creating value by applying our collective wisdom to every challenge. Our culture is collaborative, we believe in diversity and the power of global teamwork, and we own the responsibility to sustain the Earth and its people in a safe and balanced way. Arcadis. Improving quality of life.
About This Business LineTransportation, quite literally, makes the world go around. But rapidly increasing urbanization, shrinking budgets and sensitivity to the natural environment demand an innovative approach to advance the future of mobility in all its forms and functions. Join us in developing advanced infrastructure while helping our clients get the most from their existing assets through innovation and transformational thinking. Together, we will solve some of the world s most complex transportation and land development challenges. Help meet the demands of tomorrow today.
ARCADIS is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Women, minorities, people with disabilities and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. We are dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment on any basis including race, creed, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law.