Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Greenwood Village, Colorado
PRINCIPAL ENGINEER II- VOICE OPERATIONS NETWORK ARCHITECTURE
Apply Now DATE POSTED 02/08/2018 Requisition Number: 207936BR Location: United States - Colorado - Greenwood Village Area of Interest: Engineering/Technical Operations Position Type: Full Time JOB SCOPE:
Highest level engineer in Telephony Operations team responsible for engineering activities that maintain and enhance the company's telecommunications and signal processing hardware, software and electrical systems. Leads the operations discussion and strategic input for the further development of communications services platforms, working closely with technical operations and engineering staff on system design and configuration, to simplify operations and exceed customer expectations. Recognized as the technical and design expert. Leads design teams and advises team leaders. Expert in the following technology areas; SIP, IMS, IP networks, SDN/NFV concepts, VMWare/Cisco UCS, UC applications, and next generation communications.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Assigned the most complex and critical projects that involve several technical systems and constituents.
* Designs, implements, monitors, enhances and troubleshoots systems in assigned areas.
* Analyzes and revises existing system logic difficulties and documentation as necessary.
* Tests and reviews system designs.
* Provides a high level of Engineering Technical support and guidance to regional personnel and ensure all technical integration, changes, standards and documentation are met.
* Mentors and guides the work of senior technical staff.
* Reviews work plans and designs and advises on improvements.
* Adheres to industry specific local, state, and federal regulations, as applicable.
* Knows, understands and follows company policy.
* 10 years of engineering experience
* 10 years of project management experience
* Masters or Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or related field or
* Related Work Experience
* 12+ years of engineering work experience
* 12+ years of project management experience
* Industry and vendor specific certifications and training (NCTI, SCTE, BCT/E)
Charter Communications reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
Charter Communications will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable laws, including local ordinances. FCC Unit: 13541 - Mountain States Business Unit: Network Operations Apply Now Apply Later