Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Wahiawa, Hawaii
LAUNCH YOUR CUSTOMER SERVICE CAREER WITH
WORK FOR A GROWING COMPANY WITH EXCELLENT PAY & BENEFITS
This important Customer Service Associate (CSA) role offers you the opportunity to enhance your skills, experience and Your career as you support our gas stations / convenience stores at a Rapidly growing company. Consider some advantages of joining our team. You will:
* Earn excellent compensation! We pay more than our competitors. Par Pacific also pays the total premium medical payment for part-time 29 and full-time employees. That means you ll only pay out of pocket when you visit the doctor and pay your co-pay.
* Join our ohana where we truly care for our employees and promote a close-knit atmosphere.
* Enjoy Autonomy and independence and Outstanding training as you work with a highly experienced, collaborative and unified team.
* Set yourself up to Pursue other opportunities within Par Pacific. If you wish, and once you prove yourself, you could take on another challenging role within the company.
Par Pacific Holdings, Inc., based in Houston, Texas, owns, manages and maintains interests in energy and infrastructure businesses. Par Pacific's business is organized into three primary segments of refining, retail and logistics. We have refining and logistics assets in Hawaii and Wyoming and a retail distribution network in Hawaii. We also own an equity investment in Laramie Energy, LLC, a joint venture entity focused on producing natural gas in Garfield, Mesa and Rio Blanco Counties, Colorado. Par Pacific has an active, opportunistic growth strategy.
Pictured: Par Pacific's retail operations offer gasoline and other petroleum products in Hawaii under a new local brand, Hele, as well as the Union 76 and Tesoro brands. We operate 91 stores on five islands.
To meet the basic qualifications for this role you will be at least 21 years of age. Quick question for you - click here
To be a strong fit for this opportunity you will have:
* A high school diploma or GED equivalent. Quick question for you - click here
* Some experience in retail sales and handling cash is preferred. We are also willing to train candidates who are eager to launch a career with Par Pacific.
* The ability to:
* Perform basic arithmetic operations accurately.
* Communicate in English (orally and in writing), including proficient telephone communication skills.
* Work various shifts as scheduled, and arrive on time.
* Work with equipment, tools and materials as required.
* Perform essential duties and work in the conditions as described.
* A strong commitment to safety guidelines.
* The ability to stand and/or walk for an entire shift and lift up to 20 pounds.
* 20/40 vision or better, depth perception, full field; the ability to distinguish colors as required to perform duties.
The ideal candidate for this role will be flexible and able to work a variety of shifts, including morning, swing and night shift. We have openings for a variety of positions:
* Part-time: 19 hours or less
* Part-time: 29 hours or less (medical coverage included)
* Full-time: 30 hours and more (full benefits included)
Reporting to the Store Manager, as a Customer Service Associate ( CSA ) you will be the primary provider of customer service. You will be responsible for:
* Cash and related cashier duties.
* Fuel and non-fuel sales (convenience store merchandise).
* Inventory reports and stocking / merchandising.
* Safety audit during the shift.
* Checking in vendors and putting away freight.
You must also maintain a clean and safe work area.
Regardless of your shift, part of your duties will be to help ensure that everything for the next shift is prepared and set-up. So that means if you are closing, you will get everything ready for the morning shift to start.
Your primary job responsibilities will be to:
* Consistently provide prompt and courteous customer service; may be required to assist customers at the gas pump.
* Accurately ring up all sales on POS system; complies with all cash handling procedures including checks, and other types of payment received for products sold.
* Be responsible for all cash, monies, and inventory during shift.
* Comply with company policies and store procedures, including all safety and environmental policies and procedures.
* Assist in maintaining proper inventory levels and shift audits.
* Adopt, participate, and comply with in all safety programs.
* Perform cleaning duties necessary to maintain site cleanliness inside and out, and basic upkeep and/or cleaning of all equipment on the site. Assist with identifying equipment problems.
* Be a positive team-player, work cohesively with other employees, contribute to a positive work environment.
* Perform all duties with minimal supervision, and may be required to work irregular work hours, attend job-related meetings and other duties as assigned.
There are usually two CSAs working during a typical shift.
Note: this description is intended to give you a general overview of the position and is not an exhaustive listing of duties and responsibilities.
WHY PAR PACIFIC
Employee Value Proposition
Working at Par Pacific is different. Because Par is a smaller energy company, employees have the opportunity to make a great impact on the business and to influence decisions. People truly have amazing careers at Par because they are exposed to many areas of the company and are connected to many of the industry experts. Prove yourself as a CSA, and you could move up the ladder into a Sr. CSA role or even into a management position!
There is nothing ordinary about Par Pacific and there s certainly nothing ordinary about Par Pacific people. If you re at Par, you re a driven, creative-thinking, hardworking professional that loves to win. If that describes you, you'll fit right in!
GREAT PLACE TO LIVE AND WORK
Because Par Pacific is located in some of the most beautiful places throughout the country, our employees get to make these places their home and enrich their lives. You'll work in Kona, one of Hawaii's most beautiful and historical places. You'll find everything from coffee farms to historical landmarks. We're proud of our unique culture and family-friendly environment. Quick question for you - click here
In addition to a competitive wage, including overtime opportunities and bonus potential, we offer comprehensive benefits that include medical and dental insurance; life and AD&D insurance; retirement savings plans; employee assistance programs; vacation days; and more. We also offer shift differential for employees working the night shift.
KEYS TO SUCCESS
As you ve probably already gathered, this is not your typical cashier position. Instead, we re looking for a proactive professional who will dust, sweep or take care of other things around the store and station when there s some downtime--which won t be often. Our stations are fast-paced and very busy, so it will be important that you can multi-task and provide great customer service at all times.
Par Pacific is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our career center as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, contact the Human Resources Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You are protected by the Pay Transparency rule - jobinfo.com/file.php?id=56a7c6df400b0.